Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Discussion Continues:
johnyE
Well I'm calling it , the Kevolution is Dead. I really enjoyed while it lasted, our reward for Season 24 will be the spoon. We will not win another game this year and will have the ignominious finish, of being butt fucked into the ground by Minor Premiers Melbourne. I do however love reading the posts on this site, so thanks boys for all the insights. So that's a goodbye from me, I'll see myself out.
Our backline needs to get involved more. Apart from Oates who everyone seems to bag for some reason, none of them are making any impact coming out of our end. Staggs and Mariner have made 19 meters from 3 runs between them. Pathetic.

Not certain he will return but he is moving a lot better then you would have expected. Payne on the otherhand yeah his gone.

Unusual to see Mam go off, he was bashed and wounded last year and just seemed to battle on.

Can trigger 18th man if Ezra doesn't return due to sin bin

Payne Haas having a laugh on the sideline tells you everything you need to know about this squad

Our backline needs to get involved more. Apart from Oates who everyone seems to bag for some reason, none of them are making any impact coming out of our end. Staggs and Mariner have made 19 meters from 3 runs between them. Pathetic.
Oates has been great. No complaints from me

Josh Addo Carr in his prime wouldn't have got to that corner before the defence came across.

I dont get the criticism he gets sometimes. Another game where he pretty much hasnt done anything wrong and he is still getting pelters. Anyone with eyes can see Mam, Mariner and Piakura have been the ones all over the place.

How has Mariner only made 19m when his first run of the game was a 40m linebreak

Yep. I can probably count on one hand how many times our first choice left side has played together this year.
Our first choice left edge includes several players who have no idea how to tackle

If Staggs isn’t getting the solo tries, he does sweet FA everywhere else.

How has Mariner only made 19m when his first run of the game was a 40m linebreak

He has only had 1 run for 8 meters. Staggs 11 from 2 runs. Maybe NRL stats are wrong.

That doesn’t hurt walsh though.

Titans way offside from marker

Mozers service is so much cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.