POST GAME [Round 22, 2024] Broncos vs Titans

It's okay to admit you made a mistake.
Oh I remember when the gender reveal happened. It was how we celebrated winning the spoon. Seibold had left the building by then.

Last year Jensen was a quiet achiever .
This year he is vanilla . Does a lot of work , but is ineffective . Low PCM , slow PTB , no offloads . No impact in defence .
In fairness I think he's playing as well as he did last year. It's just telling that he went from being a fringe first grade option to an automatic start without dramatically improving his game.

His numbers are slightly better, but you can attribute that to more time in the middle.

I don't think it's an indictment on him, he's doing the best he can. I can't say the same about others in the squad.

Jensen would be ideal for a 20 minute stint off the bench. He works hard but is just a role player. If we’ve got no cap space we’re in for a world of pain moving forward.
He's there for experience at this point. We have three juniors in Willison, Te Kura and Semu to bring muscle up front. Even then he has to fight it out with Marty, if he's still on the books.

What the heck will you do with yourself if Kevvie and Billy get sent packing?

I'll take the lotion bottle out the drawer
Billy won't get sacked. He's contracted another two years after this one. He's owed that two years' pay. He's done nothing wrong.

He should be allowed to talk to other clubs, but I expect he'll stay on the books until he retires. Maybe the next coach will continue to pick him. He'll just have to earn it.

At least it will be a level playing field.

In fairness I think he's playing as well as he did last year. It's just telling that he went from being a fringe first grade option to an automatic start without dramatically improving his game.

His numbers are slightly better, but you can attribute that to more time in the middle.

I don't think it's an indictment on him, he's doing the best he can. I can't say the same about others in the squad.

Low mistake rate, work horse .
Not impact or ability to change momentum . No mojo .

At least it will be a level playing field.

Sassy Steve Coogan GIF by Baby Cow

We could do with a few more low mistake rate workhorses in this team.

Yeah , like the folks wanting a team full of Corey Oates . LOL .

Interesting fact . 8 years since Jensen scored a try .

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • eggstar10
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.