POST GAME [Round 22, 2024] Broncos vs Titans

Points from ad hoc flashy shit. Wow moments, but not reliable or consistent.

When that doesn't work there's no shape or structure to fall back on outside of the sweep plays which have been well and truly found out. With the forwards and speed we have the inside should be getting attacked a whole lot more than it is. Attitude as a whole stinks with a clear lack of resilience in the team.

All of this stems from a lack of coaching and inability to put effective systems in to place.

Another week, another inability to respond to changes from the coaching staff. Time for a change.

Just play the press conference from 7 of the last 8 weeks. It'll be the same

Kevin has to be let go. There’s no ifs or buts. The culture has turned toxic and with every flogging that’s coming in the next 5 weeks, it only gets worse. The players will start hating each other too if not already.

Embarrassing. I think its time we recruited some hard working players who may lack a bit of talent but have plenty of ticker to replace some of these never will be young blokes who are getting paid contracts they havent earned.

Carrigan again best player in a Broncos shirt. Our only big game, big money player earning his money.

If Billy Walter’s gets named in the 17 next week I’ll personally walk to Red Hill from Darwin and sack Kevy myself
Lol haven't you learned yet. As long as kev is coach billy will be in the side lol. He will never get dropped. He has complete immunity.

The game turned on Reece's 7 tackle set. 3 tries in 6 minutes after that as Kini came on.
Not blaming him, he's certainly not the problem, but it's just dumb football.

Not sure I can watch the team for these last few games. Ugh.

Is it too early for a post mortem thread?

The game turned on Reece's 7 tackle set. 3 tries in 6 minutes after that as Kini came on.
Not blaming him, he's certainly not the problem, but it's just dumb football.

Not sure I can watch the team for these last few games. Ugh.

Walsh forced to pull shit out of his ass and make hero plays because they have no game plan and he has no faith in his team. He then makes mistakes because he gets frantic and feels like he needs to do everything. Same thing happened with his stint at the warriors. It's very familiar.

Grave Bury GIF by Rhymesayers

Seriously, is there any good to come from continuing with this?

Sure, give Mozer a run at the 9, give Billy a "rest", he looks "tired" you know...

But, what else? What are we doing? What are we playing for?

Change the coach, right now, and start laying the foundations for 2025...now.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • Footy Fanatic
  • broncsgoat
  • johnny plath
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • mitch222
  • Broncosgirl
  • davidp
  • Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Hoof Hearted
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.