POST GAME [Round 22, 2024] Broncos vs Titans

We will get fucked for the rest of the year. We aren't playing for each other, so much bickering and blaming going on on field when shit breaks down.
We have incredibly bad luck, mixed with key injuries to cap eating players, with a dollop of dumb footy and a dash of shit refereeing.

The players will start hating each other too if not already.
I'm not taking the piss here but I really hope Walsh doesn't get on the drink with a few of them tonight. He was absolutely giving it to some of them alot of the time when he was at fault. I thought Oates was going to smack him the way he got in his face late in that game. Could really turn toxic if a few of them have a skin full

Neil Henry
Josh Hannay
Michael Hagan
Brad Thorn

None are perfect, but pick one, pull the trigger and let’s move on. Kevvie can stay on as assistant if he wants.

Haven’t seen a display that dismal since 2020… And to see it in consecutive weeks…

Walsh forced to pull shit out of his ass and make hero plays because they have no game plan and he has no faith in his team. He then makes mistakes because he gets frantic and feels like he needs to do everything. Same thing happened with his stint at the warriors. It's very familiar.
Yeah I get it. He's trying his guts out. Boy we are a rabble.

Letting in 40 points against the bulldogs and Titans, after the year we've had....

I'm not for making rash decisions but regardless of what happened last year Kevin has to be sacked. Nothing to do with injuries, this time cannot do any of the fundamentals right and that's on the coaching team.

Look at the Lions. Equally shit start to the year but now have won 7-8 in a row and are in 2nd spot. Fagan is a great coach.

Was record memberships this year right? I would love to see how many drop off next year.

Edit: also calling this our most disappointing season in our history. Worse than the wooden spoon year.

Is it possible to be wooden spooners? It sure feels like that’s where we’re going…
Honestly who can we beat right now. We weren’t that convincing against the knights.

I'm not taking the piss here but I really hope Walsh doesn't get on the drink with a few of them tonight. He was absolutely giving it to some of them alot of the time when he was at fault. I thought Oates was going to smack him the way he got in his face late in that game. Could really turn toxic if a few of them have a skin full

He's lucky it was Oastey he did that to. The bloke doesnt have a mean bone in his body.

Agreed. That pass to Oates off the scrum was a full power cutout pass straight to Oates' guts. Terrible pass. Poor Oatesy gets the error.

I'm sick of the sight of B Walters giving away needless penalties and his defence today was criminal. Any coach worth his salt would drop him and should have dropped him weeks ago.

As much as I love Kev as a bloke and a past legend, he has to go.

He's lucky it was Oastey he did that to. The bloke doesnt have a mean bone in his body.
Yeah it was a bit cringe. Did it to Arthurs early too. Don't want to say something to the wrong bloke.

Lol I booked a Europe trip in September and remember thinking of ways I could watch the Broncos play in the finals. Well, that problem has definitely been solved.

We are officially the worst team in the comp when you let a bog standard team like the Titans put a score on you like that. We are also easily the dumbest team in the comp. Why on Earth would you attempt a short kick off when down by 18 + points???

Kevvie appears absolutely clueless with his interchanges. Why would he take Mozer off when we are down 2 players from injury????

Our edge defence is possibly even worse than against the Dogs and that falls back on the coach's head. Reece Walsh started the game on fire then made mistake after mistake after mistake.

Surely we have used up all our bad injury karma for the next 10 seasons.

Time to start giving all the young players in our side a run in the NRL and prepare them for next year.

Its probably just heat of the moment stuff but agreed on Reece being at fault for some of it at least. That pass to Oates was point blank to his thigh, can't blame him for spilling that.

Mariner deserved a spray though. Not just for fucking up the try as well, he's got the concentration of a toddler.

Do feel sorry for Reece to a degree. He is out there busting his arse and creating shit, no one else is coming with him though.

Kev's presser after this is going to make for some interesting viewing.
He'll probably just resign on the spot... can see him getting a tap on the shoulder to save face from the old boys... then we can make room to sign Trent Barrett for new head coach... profit!!

I wonder if the disconnect has already occurred with the boys? They don’t seem to interact very well, don’t play as a team at all. The energy is way off and feels like there’s definitely a strain within the team

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • Broncosgirl
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • Maroon4life
  • Manofoneway
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.