POST GAME [Round 22, 2024] Broncos vs Titans

Kev did learn one thing from last week, he didn't say "I'm not sure" or "I don't know" in the press conference.

Changed it up this week and said it was too soon after the game.

We're now 14th. That's bottom 4. I don't think we can slip any lower unless the Rabbitohs go on a run.

If they announce Reece before the season is done it’ll look extremely poor.
I honestly wouldn’t be spending more than $1m.
We have some serious issues that need to be resolved in this side before we blow our cap on Reece.
Some questions should be answered on why we are giving Ezra 800k also. Seriously poor business. He is a shadow of 2023. Milford 2.0 vibes.

- Oates is done
- Reynolds I don’t think has another season in him.
- Riki has gone backwards.
- Ezra gone backwards beyond belief.
- Arthas has gone backwards.
- Hetherington has gone backwards.
- Billy Walters isn’t a starting 9.
- Patty can hold his head high.
- Payne can hold his head high.

No question about it, Kev has lost the dressing room. They’re not playing for him.
I think it’s as good as done, but the club will give him till mid next year imo.

Oh Kevvie….
IMG 0292

We're now 14th. That's bottom 4. I don't think we can slip any lower unless the Rabbitohs go on a run.
Pretty sure the Eels can get us, as they have us, dragons and Tigers. They way we are playing the final , points we will get will be the bye.

Walsh is trying to be a one man army - he's got the raw talent but needs to play within himself and unfortunately needs some really strong guidance and leadership to hone him into a powerful weapon.

It's clear he's not getting that with the current leadership.
Off to Sydney he'll go... will be a weapon down there

Anyone who needs post season surgery should be taking it now, I wouldn't be playing Reyno again unless he is 100% and if he can be give Black his Debut as his Deputy for a game.

Season this year looks like a classic case of a busted team, we need to make sure everyone is fresh for next year and start on the right foot to get back on track, we have a top 4 Squad when it's all on the field and firing with a solid pre season,

Didn’t the titans sack Holbrook after a few somewhat ok years just to pursue Hasler? Surely the broncos can find someone

Active Now

• Dash
  • Fozz
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • azza.79
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bb_gun
  • Turky Murky
  • Behold
  • davidp
  • broncos4life
  • johnny plath
  • Mr Fourex
  • mystico
  • Bucking Beads
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.