POST GAME [Round 22, 2024] Broncos vs Titans

A coach that comes in with discipline will have the players turn on him straight away and it will be 2020/21 again until that guy gets sacked

If that's true then all is lost anyway so why give a shit at all

I think you are being a bit negative with them mate! They just need some structure imo.
We had structure last year.
In attack, we were so consistently scoring from 40m out on set plays, there were articles written praising our genius. This year it's grubbers by all on the first, 20m out. That or bomb and hope.
In defence we were repelling blitzkriegs and then scoring. This year we are wet paper bags.

Mariner has to be put out to sea.
From the first break he made where he ran away from mam, he has proven he is terrible, just an overall shot player, tessi levels of dumb.
Mariner should have been moved back to wing awhile ago imo, he was on fire in early in the season, he started making a few mistakes then we got scared putting him there again, but Wing will allow him to use his biggest advantage his speed way more than other position and he was getting several tries purely from that earlier.

Broncos don't have a standard anymore... haven't had one since Lockyer was leading the side around... after him it went to Griffinball, then do it for Bennettball, to wooden spoon, to headless chooks
All fair points, but they simply need to get back to standards currently only being 4 wins away from the Tigers is an absolute joke. Not sure where they start though

In attack, we were so consistently scoring from 40m out on set plays, there were articles written praising our genius.
In defence we were reselling blitzkriegs and then scoring. This year we are wet paper bags.
The main difference honestly was confidence, the structure of our play was essentially the same in Attack, the big difference was defence confidence which we have none of now.

If they announce Reece before the season is done it’ll look extremely poor.
I honestly wouldn’t be spending more than $1m.
We have some serious issues that need to be resolved in this side before we blow our cap on Reece.
Some questions should be answered on why we are giving Ezra 800k also. Seriously poor business. He is a shadow of 2023. Milford 2.0 vibes.

- Oates is done
- Reynolds I don’t think has another season in him.
- Riki has gone backwards.
- Ezra gone backwards beyond belief.
- Arthas has gone backwards.
- Hetherington has gone backwards.
- Billy Walters isn’t a starting 9.
- Patty can hold his head high.
- Payne can hold his head high.

No question about it, Kev has lost the dressing room. They’re not playing for him.
I think it’s as good as done, but the club will give him till mid next year imo.
He's either lost the dressing room (they're not listening to him) or what he's telling them to do isn't working. How can you tell?

I think you are being a bit negative with them mate! They just need some structure imo.
Who the **** knows... Maybe they'll be able to find a coach that can dumb it down to Bennettball preschool levels for them, whilst instilling enough confidence into them to turn up and actually give a ****.

We have no footy IQ overseeing things either, so the head coach will have to take on all responsibilities associated with the football dept as well.

I have no idea who could be a good coach for this club that will automatically turn the whole joint around.

Mariner has to be put out to sea.
From the first break he made where he ran away from mam, he has proven he is terrible, just an overall shot player, tessi levels of dumb.
He's a weapon, ball in hand. As good as anyone in the comp in finding the line.

Ifc Hello Darkness My Old Friend GIF

In attack, we were so consistently scoring from 40m out on set plays, there were articles written praising our genius. This year it's grubbers by all on the first, 20m out. That or bomb and hope.
In defence we were repelling blitzkriegs and then scoring. This year we are wet paper bags.

I dont think we were structured last year tbf. We still were playing the high risk, high reward footy but it was working. Things we tried came off. This year its not happening.

It definitely feels like that, aye.

I asked this question 4 years ago, and I ask it again now: Which one of you stupid ***** took a piss on an ancient burial ground?

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Painin the Haas
  • Bucking Beads
  • BruiserMk1
  • pagey
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Spooky1013
  • Hurrijo
  • phoenix
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.