POST GAME [Round 22, 2024] Broncos vs Titans

It’s the only way to send a message because right now the club is happy as Larry making profit
I cancelled mine during the Griffinball era
I renewed the moment it was announced Bennett would return
If they don’t sack Kevvie I might have to do the same thing
Anyone who thinks that Kevvie can turn this ship around riddle me this, Why has he done literally nothing to improve us the last 11 weeks?

Problem was the potato was dropping everything that came his way and anyone else wasn’t much better

It was either dickfingers brainless Mariner, disinterested and passenger Cobbo, or the ocean liner Oates.

We didn’t have anyone else really to choose from, except Karapani who was either on the bench for a customary 8 minutes or 18th man in all but a couple games through origin
It all pretty much came in a small game stretch, I think he should have been moved back awhile ago though, a dropping or a move to centre for a short period would have been enough imo, he is much more dangerous at Wing

My 2 cents on the whole thing with our season - yes injuries have crueled our chances but this team looks like it’s cobbled together 10 mins before kickoff. As others have said the players aren’t playing as a unit and there are no real leaders.

First the loss of Herbie, Capewell and Flegler cannot be underestimated as we got bad to horrid replacements especially Baker and Jensen which were REJECTS from their previous clubs. There has to be personality clashes as it seems the replacements as creating friction with the other playing group.

I just don’t understand how such a great team that last year was playing for each other are now barely tolerating each other. Moose may have been a rat but he knew when to abandon a sinking ship.

That manly player from 1988

7a028277ac6cadc54a6d001d0baddf8c

But we also had really good defence. Weren't we one of the best defensive teams last year?

That means we did have structure.

I really dont think we did. It was just everything we did worked and everything came off. Our confidence was obviously a lot higher than now which really helps with everything you do as a team, but i'm pretty sure even last year i was saying about our lack of structure and how frantic we played. We just had massive momentum and teams couldnt work out our game plan. It appears they have now.

Its not something i'm only saying because we are losing in such a bad way. I guess its not an issue though when you are winning.

Meh. He's a liability. No football brains. Isaako levels of dumb. He should take up a sport like athletics where he just has to run.
No use making a line break when you have no clue how to draw and pass.
He's paid to score tries. He did.

Sadly, I have a ticket for the game but can't be bothered to drive down from Cairns only to watch us get embarrassed.

Cowboys will be playing touch footy with us. No exaggeration, but I would almost guarantee we're shipping 50+
Phone up the club and ask them if they think they could get some poor sucker to buy it from you.

He's paid to score tries. He did.
I think he was paid because he scored tries when he was 16... him scoring tries now might mean a bonus is in store for the R&R team

I have read the whole post game chat and I still can’t get over the poor **** who lives in Darwin. Way to kick someone when they are down. My commiserations. Can’t believe it took the Broncos to be dogshit for you to get on your bike and leave that shithole.

Simplistic mate. If you're happy with him this year more power to you.
I'm not happy with his defence, but he still has every chance of finishing the season as the comp's highest tryscorer. He's our rookie of the year.

Active Now

• Astro
  • Dexter
  • Culhwch
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncos4life
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Howie
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Foordy
  • Scorchie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.