POST GAME [Round 22, 2024] Broncos vs Titans

It definitely feels like that, aye.

I asked this question 4 years ago, and I ask it again now: Which one of you stupid ***** took a piss on an ancient burial ground?
That manly player from 1988

I hope fans cancel memberships, stop buying merch and stop going to the rest of the games this year. Send a message.
It’s the only way to send a message because right now the club is happy as Larry making profit

I won’t be renewing my membership next year. Not because I’m a fair weather fan but….

I dont think we were structured last year tbf. We still were playing the high risk, high reward footy but it was working. Things we tried came off. This year its not happening.
But we also had really good defence. Weren't we one of the best defensive teams last year?

That means we did have structure.

I won’t be renewing my membership next year. Not because I’m a fair weather fan but….
Not the only one. Was my 11 year old son who doesn’t want to go anymore for me. Where’s the value for the fan who shells out thousands a season on tickets and merch only to see the blokes on the field give up every season.

Mariner should have been moved back to wing awhile ago imo, he was on fire in early in the season, he started making a few mistakes then we got scared putting him there again, but Wing will allow him to use his biggest advantage his speed way more than other position and he was getting several tries purely from that earlier.

Problem was the potato was dropping everything that came his way and anyone else wasn’t much better

It was either dickfingers brainless Mariner, disinterested and passenger Cobbo, or the ocean liner Oates.

We didn’t have anyone else really to choose from, except Karapani who was either on the bench for a customary 8 minutes or 18th man in all but a couple games through origin

Comeon, of course it's true. That's exactly the sort of dogshit decision the club would currently make. Maybe Kev sees it as protection for his own job, because the alternative is fucking Trent Barrett.
More likely Barrett sees blood in the water and knows even he couldn’t do worse with the roster we have got

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Culhwch
  • upthebroncs
  • jarro65
  • mitch222
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • Astro
  • Dexter
  • bb_gun
  • broncos4life
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Howie
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.