POST GAME [Round 22, 2024] Broncos vs Titans

That cant be right. You must be losing a fortune. I'm not often wrong with my predictions.
Might need to bump that up $200... I'll be able join the boys in Bali soon

I'm not taking the piss here but I really hope Walsh doesn't get on the drink with a few of them tonight. He was absolutely giving it to some of them alot of the time when he was at fault. I thought Oates was going to smack him the way he got in his face late in that game. Could really turn toxic if a few of them have a skin full
I left to go out at halftime, I had seen enough. One thing that screamed red flags was as I was leaving at halftime, cameras were on Pat as he was walking to the sheds .. not really sure who it was, could have been Kobe .. but one of the Broncos who were on the bench tried to give Pat a bit of a fist bumb .. and I saw Pat literally pull away .. and he refused to acknowledge whoever it was.

Massive problems at the Broncos. Deeper than what any of us probably realise.

Just got home and saw the school line .. WTF!?

I'm not happy with his defence, but he still has every chance of finishing the season as the comp's highest tryscorer. He's our rookie of the year.
Geez don't give him an award, we don't need any more big heads amongst these youngsters.

Star Studded Side, Concedes 87 points in two games, lost last 8 of 9. Richest Club in NRL. Buying a Premiership hasn't worked. What's next for Coach. Great Players don't make great coaches. Too much at stake to continue with being the worst Qld Club in NRL.. Board needs to make call & culling.

I left to go out at halftime, I had seen enough. One thing that screamed red flags was as I was leaving at halftime, cameras were on Pat as he was walking to the sheds .. not really sure who it was, could have been Kobe .. but one of the Broncos who were on the bench tried to give Pat a bit of a fist bumb .. and I saw Pat literally pull away .. and he refused to acknowledge whoever it was.

In the presser Kev said he was happy at half time ?!

Thats not Patty like is it. Wonder thats going on.

I'm not happy with his defence, but he still has every chance of finishing the season as the comp's highest tryscorer. He's our rookie of the year.
I think that speaks more of where our team is at than any thing mariner has done in his own accord

I do think there is some problems within the playing group like you mentioned.
You don't have to get along with everyone off the field but while your wearing the broncos gear your together as one, which doesn't seem to be the case this year.
Had a look through one of the players Instagrams the other day and quite a few of the boys follow him but he doesn't follow them back.. I know Instagram followers are nothing to go off but still.

One of the loudest voices was standing with the Titans hierarchy.
When Kev goes he can take Tallis with him.
Parker frothing at the thought of a new coach at broncos though... might be able to get a job again

I think that speaks more of where our team is at than any thing mariner has done in his own accord
I don't understand. He's scored 16 tries this season. Only one other player (Alofiana Khan-Pereira) has scored more. He will be the club's rookie of the year because there's no one else even close.

I’ve been a pretty big supporter of Kevvie from day one but I am officially off the train, he needs to go. Respect him for everything he did for us as a player and for getting us off the spoon season and to a grand final but it is now clear he can’t turn this around.

Side note seeing that **** Tallis up in the Titans box while we are getting lapped really ***** me off. The fact Kevvie welcomed him back ***** me off too. Should never have anything to do with our club ever again.

I do think there is some problems within the playing group like you mentioned.
You don't have to get along with everyone off the field but while your wearing the broncos gear your together as one, which doesn't seem to be the case this year.
Had a look through one of the players Instagrams the other day and quite a few of the boys follow him but he doesn't follow them back.. I know Instagram followers are nothing to go off but still.

I'm not going to go in depth about it, but i do know there has been some resentment from the group over some issues. I bought this up with somebody a couple of years ago on here, and i do wonder if its still a problem on some level.

I really dont think we did. It was just everything we did worked and everything came off. Our confidence was obviously a lot higher than now which really helps with everything you do as a team, but i'm pretty sure even last year i was saying about our lack of structure and how frantic we played. We just had massive momentum and teams couldnt work out our game plan. It appears they have now.

Its not something i'm only saying because we are losing in such a bad way. I guess its not an issue though when you are winning.
Nah, I can buy things "working" for a game or string of games but not the whole year, 26+ games. If you don't have structure you'd get found out at some point. We were a good team last year. We attacked and defended well for a whole season.

For the love of God, please drop Mariner. It's not doing him or the team any favours continuing to start him and make the same mistakes every single week. It's better to let him learn and become a better player in QCup and recall him once he's ready, or you risk permanently damaging his confidence

You could see warning signs in round one but like most others i put it down to a grand final hangover and poor preparation thanks to Vegas.

But all season we just seem like a team who haven't been putting in the 1% on the training paddock. When the going gets tough we just don't have any answers. Not sure if there was any coaching staff changes last off season but it just doesn't look like we've been working hard.

No synergy in defence, poor first contact and regularly giving away 6 agains and penalties for not making the ten meters screams taking short cuts and been allowed to get away with it.

Nah, I can buy things "working" for a game or string of games but not the whole year, 26+ games. If you don't have structure you'd get found out at some point. We were a good team last year. We attacked and defended well for a whole season.

Sorry mate, just dont agree. Plenty of games we played so frantic and then just ended up blowing teams away in spells where we were untouchable. I dont disagree we did attack well and defended well, but i think that was down to momentum and confidence. Says a lot to me when the chips are down we arent responding. Thats a clear sign we dont have a solid foundation as a team. As i said earlier, this is the second time in 3 years we are having a monumental collapse. That only really happens with teams without a strong base.

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Mr Fourex
  • teampjta
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.