POST GAME [Round 22, 2024] Broncos vs Titans

I really have to question this so called talent we apparently ooze in because alot of these players are massively overrated and don’t deserve anywhere near the credit that seem to get praised every week
Kev will need a miracle to stay on as coach by the end of the year

I’m just not sold on walsh. So let’s say we don’t offer him the money and he leaves, Can mam be turned into a fullback? It protects his deficiencies defending on the edge and he seems more calm than walsh.

I'm not taking the piss here but I really hope Walsh doesn't get on the drink with a few of them tonight. He was absolutely giving it to some of them alot of the time when he was at fault. I thought Oates was going to smack him the way he got in his face late in that game. Could really turn toxic if a few of them have a skin full

Honestly, I kind of hope he does.

Its probably just heat of the moment stuff but agreed on Reece being at fault for some of it at least. That pass to Oates was point blank to his thigh, can't blame him for spilling that.

Mariner deserved a spray though. Not just for fucking up the try as well, he's got the concentration of a toddler.

Do feel sorry for Reece to a degree. He is out there busting his arse and creating shit, no one else is coming with him though.
Yeah it is rocks and diamonds though. I agree he is laying it all on the line with the effort with the ball but like others have said his D tonight was horrendous. He plays 100 miles an hour sometimes you got ro pull it back to 60. He really does remind me of early, early slater. Can be frantic and brilliant at the same time.

Yeah I'm not sure Mariner is a first grader yet. Bit of a space cadet.

He really does. He goes about explaining that to his teammates the wrong way though for mine.
Walsh is trying to be a one man army - he's got the raw talent but needs to play within himself and unfortunately needs some really strong guidance and leadership to hone him into a powerful weapon.

It's clear he's not getting that with the current leadership.

Honestly where do you start with this shambles... FMD

No firm news on injuries to Payne or Ezra.

He'll probably just resign on the spot... can see him getting a tap on the shoulder to save face from the old boys... then we can make room to sign Trent Barrett for new head coach... profit!!

I think him resigning is the best thing he could do for his own sake

I do think you are right though, we could do with going back to Wayne tbh but that would only be a band aid fix. We need to make sure our next coach is one with his standards off the field as much as on it. We have to make sure we have a strong foundation to build on the let players like Walsh and Mam show their talents.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • azza.79
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bb_gun
  • Turky Murky
  • Behold
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.