PRE-GAME Round 22 - Cowboys vs Broncos

Man you guys are negative.

We're going to smash the cowfucks, no two ways about it. It won't even be close.

We're going to smash the cowfucks, no two ways about it. It won't even be close.

You've been warned before.......I still have that phone number on speed dial.....

Taggers will a lot right tonight and a bit wrong. What a chance for the old fellow, to make the coach not leave him out again. On a personal level any player at the end of a career would love one last chance. Play a blinder, get picked next week, simple goal. Be great if he has a 'best of Taga' game.

Taggers will a lot right tonight and a bit wrong. What a chance for the old fellow, to make the coach not leave him out again. On a personal level any player at the end of a career would love one last chance. Play a blinder, get picked next week, simple goal. Be great if he has a 'best of Taga' game.

Tagataese is 31. I feel his age is overstated on this forum. I've got no doubt he can have a good game. Was a consistent player at the Sharks.

Last edited:

there is no guarantee he even plays tonight, with TPJ being passed fit, someone needs to drop off the bench

there is no guarantee he even plays tonight, with TPJ being passed fit, someone needs to drop off the bench
I thought I read somewhere that Taggers has been left out which would make sense because he is below Mago in the pecking order.

He's out.

https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2018/08/08/team-update---broncos-v-cowboys/

LIKELY BRONCOS NRL SQUAD

1. Darius Boyd ©
2. Corey Oates
3. James Roberts
4. Gehamat Shibasaki
5. Jamayne Isaako
6. Anthony Milford
7. Kodi Nikorima
8. Matt Lodge
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Sam Thaiday
11. Alex Glenn
12. David Fifita
13. Joe Ofahengaue

Interchange:

21. Tevita Pangai junior
15. Patrick Mago
16. Korbin Sims
17. Kotoni Staggs

Coach: Wayne Bennett

I hope we get to see plenty of time from Staggs.

I hope we get to see plenty of time from Staggs.

Unless it's through injury or back row ( or if somebody is having a mare ) I hope we don't. I don't think swapping him for Shibasaki ( which is probably what will happen) will do Shiba's confidence any good, plus I think it's a waste of an interchange. Give Kotoni some time in the back row or just pick another forward.

Unless it's through injury or back row ( or if somebody is having a mare ) I hope we don't. I don't think swapping him for Shibasaki ( which is probably what will happen) will do Shiba's confidence any good, plus I think it's a waste of an interchange. Give Kotoni some time in the back row or just pick another forward.

You're concerned about the new kids confidence, but not about how Staggs is left, very underused on the bench?

Cowboys are expected to make a change tonight. Enari Tuala didn't train at all this week and is expected to be ruled out with Justin O'Neill replacing him at centre and Gideon Gela-Mosby being promoted to the wing.

You're concerned about the new kids confidence, but not about how Staggs is left, very underused on the bench?

Yep. It's not nice for either of them quite honestly. I've said it for a long time, it's a waste of an interchange. Staggs being underused is down to whoever didn't add him to the 30, and Bennett as well. I'd be saying the same thing if Staggs was starting and he got bought off just to give somebody else gametime.

Lots of people said these exact words before the bulldogs game.

Cowboys are expected to make a change tonight. Enari Tuala didn't train at all this week and is expected to be ruled out with Justin O'Neill replacing him at centre and Gideon Gela-Mosby being promoted to the wing.

That'll be interesting. Gela-Mosby is a try scoring machine, Isaako will have to be on his game defensively.

This means nothing I know but it irritates me not seeing Milford with the 7 on his back.

Active Now

• Ondi
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • levikaden
  • heartly87
  • NSW stables
  • Gaz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Johnny92
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • spanky
  • Hoof Hearted
  • bert_lifts
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.