Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

The biggest difference this week compared to the last few months was that they seemed to have a specific game plan. They weren't able to execute it consistently for eighty minutes but they mostly seemed to be clear about what they were trying to achieve.

Exactly

They kicked with intent and purpose. A couple pulled up shorter then they wanted, a couple were 1m too big and a few had a crap kick chase.

Roberts should have been used to chase early long kicks

They kicked with intent and purpose. A couple pulled up shorter then they wanted, a couple were 1m too big and a few had a crap kick chase.

Roberts should have been used to chase early long kicks

I was calling for that too when we had those two scrums on our ten metre line at the back of the game. It'll come in handy come finals time if we need something special and teams will be less aware of it because we haven't tried it for a while.

For a rookie centre, in his second 80 minute game of first grade, to have the confidence to rush in and not only shut down the play but also force the error was huge.

I've been really impressed with Opacic. To come into a side that's struggling, and perform, really says a lot about his character.

I know somewhere @Splinter will be happy.
I am happy for the young bloke. He was always struck me as a player that could be relied on to give his all unlike Drew, glad he is gone, he gave the air of I am so far up myself I am almost inside out.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • ell.d33
  • Allo
  • broncotville
  • Bucking Beads
  • TimWhatley
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Griffo
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • Manofoneway
  • Financeguy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fozz
  • johnny plath
  • Wolfie
  • thenry
  • Xzei
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.