Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

You've gotta feel bad for Oates though... he's had a couple of Barry Crockers, but could have dotted down for 3 tries in the last 2 games if the passes went anywhere near him.

One thing I wasn't impressed with was the hands in the air blame game after Widdop helped himself to a try.

Sort it out, cause that's a preview of the rain of bombs that will be coming in two weeks.

No pleasing some people. Seems like they are more happy when we lose.. Are you really supporting the Broncos or trolling for bites...

I know it's a lot to ask a 5/8 not to throw passes nearly 3 metres forward and for 27 year old halfbacks to be able to put a kick through the line, rather than repeatedly into opposition players legs and for wingers to catch a ball occasionally, but I'm going to anyway.

The Dragons incompetence gave us that win. Very little of what we did tonight would have been enough against almost any other team. We put 30 on the Rabbits a few weeks back remember?

How did our 'form' improve after that?

Why do they call him Oppa check? Isn't it Oh pa chitch?

We did enough, clearly. We did not do 'well'. We barely held off arguably the worst team in the comp (who played in the exact same conditions...) and it was a knock on decision for a no-try that allowed us the win after we stopped playing at the 60 minute mark, not anything we did 'well'.

Our D held them out. We played down their end more than we did down our end. Solid effort with the forwards, halves tried *didn't always come off, but effort was there*. I'm happy. Dragons are not the worst in the comp, lol, get real. They nearly won last week and did alright this week. We were better, and I'm happy with that.

Our D held them out. We played down their end more than we did down our end. Solid effort with the forwards, halves tried *didn't always come off, but effort was there*. I'm happy. Dragons are not the worst in the comp, lol, get real. They nearly won last week and did alright this week. We were better, and I'm happy with that.

They knocked on and were awarded no try as a consequence. That decision goes against us and we'd have lost the game. That ruling saved the game for us, so if you are happy with that, well I guess it doesn't take much to keep people happy.

We have to get better if we want to win any more games this season. The Eels, Dogs, Storm and Roosters won't be as bad as St George were...

They knocked on and were awarded no try as a consequence. That decision goes against us and we'd have lost the game. That ruling saved the game for us, so if you are happy with that, well I guess it doesn't take much to keep people happy.

We have to get better if we want to win any more games this season. The Eels, Dogs, Storm and Roosters won't be as bad as St George were...

They knocked on...no try. No need for 'what if' there...

Of course we have to be better against the better teams, but HOPEFULLY, this was a start, with a grinding win. Based on defence. Based on the last few months, I would think most Broncos fans would be happy with tonight. I sure as hell am - sick of tuning in to see my team lose and play shit. They played well tonight - not amazing, but well. And deserved the win. Onwards and upwards.

Sam Thaiday's stats.

21 runs
192 metres
4 tackle breaks
28 tackles
3 missed
1 try

Well, he said he was going to try and make up for being suspended and tonight he did. His best game all year.

Why didn't TPJ get a run? I found it odd he didn't get a run.

Jai Arrow was a lot better this week. It's quite clear he doesn't belong in the front row. I liked his runs when he came off the bench.

Last edited:
Really disappointed TPJ didn't get to play tonight. Really love watching the guy play.

Can someone kneecap maranta!! Slow, lazy, inept and clueless.

I really liked hunt and macca's kicking game and control this game. The early kick and repeat sets really helped us control the game. I liked Milford being more involved and playing more first receiver except his brain fried in the second half and he came up with 3 poor 5th tackle options in a row (running it. Grubbering it straight into the opposition etc). Very concerned about how clueless our attack looks though. Our 2rf's did a bit better tonight.

Can someone kneecap maranta!! Slow, lazy, inept and clueless.

It might have been the conditions, though I don't think they mentioned the conditions at all during the telecast. Under those conditions it would have been tough for anyone to do well in those conditions.

Gee the ref really hated us tonight. Even the Maranta try had to be checked... F**k me. But in the end I'm happy we had to grind that win, especially when we had to defend in those dying minutes. Winning ugly but winning anyway

Like knowing when to come infield or to actually run fast

Gee the ref really hated us tonight. Even the Maranta try had to be checked... F**k me. But in the end I'm happy we had to grind that win, especially when we had to defend in those dying minutes. Winning ugly but winning anyway

I don't blame the refs for checking the Maranta try.

This is Lachlan Maranta we're talking about here.. I was expecting to see the foot on the sideline or lost control the ball.

Active Now

• Stix
  • Inknition
  • Bucking Beads
  • Griffo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • Maddy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • levikaden
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Galah
  • Swordfish
  • KateBroncos1812
  • HarryAllan7
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.