PRE-GAME [Round 23, 2021] Broncos vs Warriors

We should 100% win this. And I’ll go as far as to say we should win our remaining 3 games.

My only worry: Milford.
200w

Why do people persist in doing this?

Reece loves a cut out ball ... especially down the left side... Coates will be defending that side soooo yeah Walsh to be crowned an immortal by NSWRL after "Broncos best winger" let's in 5 tries
Honestly how the **** does Coates get a run?
Cant catch, cant defend and wont be here next year. His only strength is leap and bat the ball back, and even then that's a 50/50 at best. It's only a matter of time until an opposition player runs the length and scores.
You've got yourself a gooden, Bellamy...

Reece loves a cut out ball ... especially down the left side... Coates will be defending that side soooo yeah Walsh to be crowned an immortal by NSWRL after "Broncos best winger" let's in 5 tries
Coates loves an intercept can go both ways, reece's passing has got the polish it should have yet .

Honestly how the **** does Coates get a run?
Cant catch, cant defend and wont be here next year. His only strength is leap and bat the ball back, and even then that's a 50/50 at best. It's only a matter of time until an opposition player runs the length and scores.
You've got yourself a gooden, Bellamy...
He’s one of the fastest players in the game, probably the best vertical leap, he’s young, and by all accounts he’s a legend off the field.

If you can’t forge a decent player out of that, that’s on you as a coach not on Coates. I don’t want him selected because he’s raw and needs work and I don’t think he’s much use this season but Bellamy will absolutely be able to make him a gun.

He’s one of the fastest players in the game, probably the best vertical leap, he’s young, and by all accounts he’s a legend off the field.

If you can’t forge a decent player out of that, that’s on you as a coach not on Coates. I don’t want him selected because he’s raw and needs work and I don’t think he’s much use this season but Bellamy will absolutely be able to make him a gun.
You would think so, but I wouldn’t be taking it to the bank just yet.

It’ll certainly be interesting to see where his career development is this time next year though.

There is no reason he shouldn’t be significantly better in every regard if everything you have said is true, so we’ll just have to wait and see I guess.

Win, lose or draw this game... as long as the Bulldogs don't beat the Knights, then we are 100% guaranteed not to get the spoon.

You just need to look at the space the Storm wingers get. That'll be Coates next year. In space he's good it's just we don't ever get him there. He's going to be an absolute star at Storm.

Gee, it'd be nice to finish above the Cowboys. Looking at the draw I think there's a good chance they don't win another game this year (especially fighting the dreaded Tim Deerden curse) while we're a good chance to pick up one or two wins. Be a great way to end the season on a high(ish) note. Could even be above them after this weekend.

Just win and finish above the Cowboys FFS.

Gee, it'd be nice to finish above the Cowboys. Looking at the draw I think there's a good chance they don't win another game this year (especially fighting the dreaded Tim Deerden curse) while we're a good chance to pick up one or two wins. Be a great way to end the season on a high(ish) note. Could even be above them after this weekend.

Just win and finish above the Cowboys FFS.
That’d be our grand final for this year. Finish above the North Queensland deardens.

IMO Warriors are our bogie team. I flew to Auckland for a game I think in 2004 and we were heavy favs and got rolled - luckily it was so damn cold no one could see my Bronco's jersey because the warriors fans were giving it to those who were wearing theirs after the game.

Win, lose or draw this game... as long as the Bulldogs don't beat the Knights, then we are 100% guaranteed not to get the spoon.
Holy shit... what a conundrum for the NSWRL.

On one hand they are desperate for the knights to get into the finals, but they are shithouse and need the refs help to get there.

On the other they would dearly love to see the Broncos pick up another spoon.

Will be interesting to see how the WWE plays this one out

Holy shit... what a conundrum for the NSWRL.

On one hand they are desperate for the knights to get into the finals, but they are shithouse and need the refs help to get there.

On the other they would dearly love to see the Broncos pick up another spoon.

Will be interesting to see how the WWE plays this one out

The NRL clearly doesn't want to help us but I don't think they want us winning a spoon either, so it will be all favours coming up Newcastle.

The NRL clearly doesn't want to help us but I don't think they want us winning a spoon either, so it will be all favours coming up Newcastle.
Probably right about the spoon... they prefer to just **** us within our actual game each week

Get on the warriors for a 1-12 people... I think the bookies have us as favourites for some reason. You'd think with the betting agencies being in bed with NSWRL they'd at least give them the heads up on who is winning and by what margin each week, so they can set their markets accordingly

Probably right about the spoon... they prefer to just **** us within our actual game each week

Get on the warriors for a 1-12 people... I think the bookies have us as favourites for some reason. You'd think with the betting agencies being in bed with NSWRL they'd at least give them the heads up on who is winning and by what margin each week, so they can set their markets accordingly
What were the odds last week? If they tip us this week, with this named team, we will win, because that is dodgy.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Manifesto
  • BroncosAlways
  • simplythebest
  • Strop
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • bb_gun
  • lynx000
  • Gaz
  • peter09
  • Scorchie
  • Santa
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.