Queensland Country Bank Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
15:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 weeks is a long time this close to finals (especially with their position on the ladder) . Do you reckon he'll fight it?

3 weeks is a long time this close to finals (especially with their position on the ladder) . Do you reckon he'll fight it?
Nope. What's the point? The MRC goes over these kind of charges enough that their cases always stick.

Nope. What's the point? The MRC goes over these kind of charges enough that their cases always stick.
Coyboys are in a fight to make the 8, and probably need all the players they can get. Assume they might try and downgrade it if they think they have a shot.

I still don't understand why Arthars was suspended, it wasn't as bad as what JWH did to Haas, because Haas wasn't falling at the same rate as Taafe, not only that but Arthars has a signifcantly cleaner record than JWH as well.

I still don't understand why Arthars was suspended, it wasn't as bad as what JWH did to Haas, because Haas wasn't falling at the same rate as Taafe, not only that but Arthars has a signifcantly cleaner record than JWH as well.

Not to mention that Haas is much taller than Taaffe, so it would have been much harder for JWH to hit him high

It's actually super simple to understand - he plays for the Broncos and JWH doesn't.

I explained it last week .
Have white thingy in their possession . Or no ?

No white thingy ? Hit to the head ? Take a holiday .

I actually don't mind it. That was a terrific hit on Payne. He lifted after that.
Vossy thought it was too until the whistle blew and we saw a replay of J Dubya smacking Payne on the melon .

Reminds me of years ago when Phil Gould would say good hit , only for a replay to show a head high tackle . Took him a while to be trained to refrain from exclaiming good hit .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• barker
  • Bish
  • Jedhead
  • thenry
  • Mr Fourex
  • bb_gun
  • Maroon4life
  • broncoscope
  • MrRobot
  • broncos4life
  • mrslong
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncorob
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • Justwin
  • Wolfie
  • broncs30
  • BroncoFan94
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.