Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Vossy thought it was too until the whistle blew and we saw a replay of J Dubya smacking Payne on the melon .

Reminds me of years ago when Phil Gould would say good hit , only for a replay to show a head high tackle . Took him a while to be trained to refrain from exclaiming good hit .
Mate, you giving credit to JWH for a high shot on Payne is just silliness. You're likely to be one of the first to criticise Payne if the roles were reversed. I reckon you just love being a contrarian.
Get up you sooks.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Beat the Titans comfortably you say😃

Touche!! The full quote however was:

They will beat the Titans comfortably today, only way they don't is if they're already looking forward to our game next week. Keep that in mind if they're not right on their game this afternoon, they have had next week circled ever since we beat them earlier in the year.

I firmly predict that we will see a very different Cowboys side at home on Saturday than the one we saw yesterday. And no, missing Val Holmes isn't what I mean lol

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Cowboys will be desperate.

On 26 points with 4 games left and several teams on their ass including Knights and Manly on 25 points. They can't afford to drop games and hope results go their way.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
Cowboys will be desperate.

On 26 points with 4 games left and several teams on their ass including Knights and Manly on 25 points. They can't afford to drop games and hope results go their way.
Yea but the Roosters were desperate too. We're so good, that even if teams lift when playing us, they still don't stand a chance 😀

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
I actually thought Roosters played a decent game last week, they weren't going in half arsed, we were just better in that first half.

Bish

Bish

QCup Player
May 11, 2023
I firmly predict that we will see a very different Cowboys side at home on Saturday than the one we saw yesterday. And no, missing Val Holmes isn't what I mean lol
Yeah I reckon.

Different game. Different circumstances. Playing us, so that will automatically get them up.

Just for once though, how great would it be to be focused on post match footy rather than dodgy calls from the ref and bunker.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Mate, you giving credit to JWH for a high shot on Payne is just silliness. You're likely to be one of the first to criticise Payne if the roles were reversed. I reckon you just love being a contrarian.
Bingo!

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I actually thought Roosters played a decent game last week, they weren't going in half arsed, we were just better in that first half.

They did. Their defensive line was questionably fast and in our faces the whole game. But interestingly we've developed a game plan that utilises late footwork and sufficient support (that Briers stuff) that allows us to negate the suffocation, and turn it in to a weakness, as so many defenders are committed in that defensive style that the slightest half-break or chink can put them under immediate pressure. Exactly the sort of gameplan that would overcome, say, another team that relies on suffocating defence...

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Cowboys are challenging the grading on Val’s charge. I’m not usually one for conspiracy theories, but i think we all know where this is heading …
He’ll probably use JWH’s fine as an excuse and the fact Campbell wasn’t concussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • Robboi_321
  • Foordy
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Fozz
  • Skathen
  • Redux
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dia Ken
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
  • Socnorb
  • Galah
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.