PRE-GAME [Round 23, 2024] Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
NRL2024BHQGamedayRound23

Make them watch the last 20 minutes of the 2023 grand final before every game.

Then make them watch 2nd half highlights at half time.

BTK 18th man, so he must be fit but not moved to the bench 😔

Would have liked to have seen Te Kura on the bench and not 18th man.

Our bench just looks too small today. I would like to see big Ben get another run. Also drop Billy Walters and bring in Paix for another run too.
“Drop Billy Walters.” 😂 😂 Have you seen who that coach is? That man is never getting dropped as long as Kevvie is still there.

They came from Jesse Kev!!! I have no qualms about dobbing him in when he's telling the gospel! But he's dead right coach, our guys are taking a lend of you during trianing. They're on holiday if you think training is going well Kev...FMD!

You've been to the sessions have you? Or just being a media muppet and hanging off their every word?

Does your coach even attend your training sessions? He says he knows nothing about any dropped balls lol. Article in the Tele this morning:

"Walters, 56, was also blindsided by admissions from Brisbane players Jesse Arthars and Tristan Sailor this week that training standards of late had been poor and had to improve. The coach refuted those claims and said he was expecting an improved effort against the sixth-placed Cowboys despite losing key players. "I’m not sure where those comments came from. We have trained well and we’re very much looking forward to (the game),” he said."

Youse guys played well the other night.

Sucks we aren't favourites this week like we have been every week. I've been cleaning up betting against us.

Sucks we aren't favourites this week like we have been every week. I've been cleaning up betting against us.
Good to see someone other then the Broncos profit from the fans sorrow.

Well .. Ive got a feeling that this is gonna hurt 🤕

We will probably win today, no pressure on us to win at this point.

It seems like everyone has just given up on us.

Make them watch the last 20 minutes of the 2023 grand final before every game.

Then make them watch 2nd half highlights at half time.
Negative reinforcement can be an effective technique depending on personality type.
From personal experience I can tell you it is an ineffective tool for the snowflake generation.
From my understanding the Broncos coaching staff have made a deliberate effort to put the loss behind them.
Conversely, Ivan Cleary used the pain of the 2020 GF loss as a tool to motivate his players for 2021. There is little doubt the panthers players had far more mental fortitude than our bunch.

Negative reinforcement can be an effective technique depending on personality type.
From personal experience I can tell you it is an ineffective tool for the snowflake generation.

That's the funniest thing I have read on here.

Nobody is more negative about the club than you.

Book makers have been on another planet lately, I guess their AI doesn’t watch us play…

That's the funniest thing I have read on here.

Nobody is more negative about the club than you.
You clearly don’t have the intelligence to even understand the subject matter of my comment. Please feel free to refrain from personally engaging with me.

You clearly don’t have the intelligence to even understand the subject matter of my comment. Please feel free to refrain from personally engaging with me.

You'd really enjoy that but it's not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• teampjta
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • Fozz
  • HVbronco
  • porouian
  • RolledOates
  • johnny plath
  • Griffo
  • Waynesaurus
  • barker
  • upthebroncs
  • mitch222
  • Harry Sack
  • leon.bott
  • Big Del
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.