PRE-GAME [Round 23, 2024] Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAME DAY!! Oh wait... I got rid of Kayo last week. ****.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/N8i2TvJnvRfJBjfd/?mibextid=ox5AEW

He looked so uncomfortable. I don’t know what’s the big deal of him prior to this just admitting “hey you know what, training hasn’t been up to par and we need to train harder”…. Instead he looks like a clown while now the players are admitting training is not up to the standard. You can only pretend for so long Kevvie!

We went to the captains run yesterday & it is true that the session looked quite chill, trainers and the boys looked like they were having some fun. Plenty of dropped balls in the drills which we all got a good laugh out of.

Players spent a lot of time with all the fans which was really good to see, no kid left disappointed.

Won’t average more than 35m a set, will get out worked in the first 10 and then the gates will break wide open. Will be surprised if they keep the cows under 40 points.

GAME DAY!! Oh wait... I got rid of Kayo last week. ****.

My play is to watch the full match replay on nrl.com.au if the score looks decent.

Cancelled membership, cancelled kayo.

Wifes bday today, so will probably miss the game. Although I'm not as disappointed about it as I was the same time last year.

Wifes bday today, so will probably miss the game. Although I'm not as disappointed about it as I was the same time last year.
Happy wife, happy life.

We went to the captains run yesterday & it is true that the session looked quite chill, trainers and the boys looked like they were having some fun. Plenty of dropped balls in the drills which we all got a good laugh out of.

Players spent a lot of time with all the fans which was really good to see, no kid left disappointed.
That's where we need to get a new coach and more experienced people involved with the club. Walters should be absolutely punishing them for their mistakes on the training paddock. He was a great player, but our team doesn't respect him or even have a bit of fear from him.

Our bench just looks too small today. I would like to see big Ben get another run. Also drop Billy Walters and bring in Paix for another run too.

Walters should be absolutely punishing them for their mistakes on the training paddock. He was a great player, but our team doesn't respect him or even have a bit of fear from him.
Does your coach even attend your training sessions? He says he knows nothing about any dropped balls lol. Article in the Tele this morning:

"Walters, 56, was also blindsided by admissions from Brisbane players Jesse Arthars and Tristan Sailor this week that training standards of late had been poor and had to improve. The coach refuted those claims and said he was expecting an improved effort against the sixth-placed Cowboys despite losing key players. "I’m not sure where those comments came from. We have trained well and we’re very much looking forward to (the game),” he said."

I am dreading this game in a way that I never have before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Robboi_321
  • Fozz
  • upthebroncs
  • Johnny92
  • teampjta
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • HVbronco
  • porouian
  • RolledOates
  • johnny plath
  • Griffo
  • Waynesaurus
  • barker
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.