PRE-GAME [Round 23, 2024] Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder if the irony is lost on them having Sailor be the one saying this

Sailor......Jesse Arthurs...... what happened?
Wasn't the guy supplying the half time oranges available for an interview?

Great media work...dickheads.

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

"Just gotta fix the errors"
"Just gotta get back to fundamentals"
"Just need to get a few things right"

Broken record.

It's more than holding onto the ball. It's defense. Stopping other team making 60 metres a set.

Broken record.

It's more than holding onto the ball. It's defense. Stopping other team making 60 metres a set.
And making more than 10 metres in our first 2 tackles whilst finding our front with quick ptb's

Lets be frank.......the only way KW is getting the arse at the end of this season is if you were the CEO of the Broncos.

Lets all thank **** that this isn't the case.
Are you saying Dave Donaghy's not up to the job either?

Sailor......Jesse Arthurs...... what happened?
Wasn't the guy supplying the half time oranges available for an interview?

Great media work...dickheads.

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE
Whose job is it to pick the chumps who get thrown in front of the press each week?

Is Australia playing internationals this off season??

I can't really see anything, but haven't looked too hard.

Haas if he's done for this year, should also pull out of any internationals as well... would be our luck that he's missed basically half of this season, but is available for all rep grames across the year.

Would also be great to see Patty get a break if Aus aren't playing, because Mal will probably play him into the ground as well... although hopefully he just goes with Yeo and Murray and leaves our boy alone.

Is Australia playing internationals this off season??

I can't really see anything, but haven't looked too hard.

Haas if he's done for this year, should also pull out of any internationals as well... would be our luck that he's missed basically half of this season, but is available for all rep grames across the year.

Would also be great to see Patty get a break if Aus aren't playing, because Mal will probably play him into the ground as well... although hopefully he just goes with Yeo and Murray and leaves our boy alone.
No, but Samoa will play England twice.

Arthars, Haas, Karapani and Taupau might be eligible.

Broken record.

They were probably asking the same boring questions.

Lets be frank.......the only way KW is getting the arse at the end of this season is if you were the CEO of the Broncos.

Lets all thank **** that this isn't the case.

Could you imagine it.

Hey Joel it’s me again just wondering what I should think today?

No need to worry everyone.
We will win this blindfolded.
38 to 16 .
And will go on a run into the finals and do the seemly impossible.
Be calm everyone 🙂
Happy times around the corner!!!

It aint happening this year, but I've always felt for some strange reason that we'll be the first team to win it from like, 7th or something.

Down the house:

They came from Jesse Kev!!! I have no qualms about dobbing him in when he's telling the gospel! But he's dead right coach, our guys are taking a lend of you during trianing. They're on holiday if you think training is going well Kev...FMD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Scorchie
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Fozz
  • Robboi_321
  • upthebroncs
  • Johnny92
  • teampjta
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • HVbronco
  • porouian
  • RolledOates
  • johnny plath
  • Griffo
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.