PRE-GAME [Round 23, 2024] Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone else just caught 360 on Foxtel, but boy oh boy the attack on Broncos and Reece Walsh in particular was a sight to behold. Paul Crawley was absolutely scathing in his assessment. At one point, Bulldog Ritchie referred to Walsh as 'the brat" lol. Braith in hysterics at the flasback of Walsh wearing his sunglasses in the sheds before the GF last year, saying he's won nothing. Gordie trying his best to stick up for you lot, but he was shouted down every time he tried.

Am just glad we are now on the upward trajectary and is another team who is now a laughing stock instead of us. Almost feel sorry for youse. On second thoughts, no, its bloody brilliant :rofl
Here is a sobering thought for you, not one club has ever won a GF in the NSWRL or NRL after Wayne Bennett has left the club. Your club is about to join us in being doubly cursed. Good luck.

Sucker for punishment. Just got offered tickets in a box to the game, free piss should outweigh the shame of wearing my broncos gear all night. I got the joy of it last year when we won so I might as well cop the other end of the stick as well.

I've not only stepped away from the Bronx, I've stepped away from the game lol.
Same. If I was home doing nothing I would pretty much always throw on fox sports and watch the football last year. Maybe that was due to us winning though and it put me into a better/more positive mindset to watch other matches lol.

This year I have hardly watched any non-bronco games. Even missed quite a few of our games.

I've not only stepped away from the Bronx, I've stepped away from the game lol.
I can’t get through any game let alone my teams game….I hate the direction it’s gone, there used to be a building of pressure and anticipation, now it’s two six agains for whatever reason that can’t be argued and the game does a 360. I can’t stand it.

I can’t get through any game let alone my teams game….I hate the direction it’s gone, there used to be a building of pressure and anticipation, now it’s two six agains for whatever reason that can’t be argued and the game does a 360. I can’t stand it.
The early 6 agains are fucked. Ruins the game. See Origin 2 for a good example.

It's almost like touch footy at times. I really, really dislike a couple of things. The 6 again rule, and the 7 tackle set for DROPPING THE BALL IN A TRY SCORING SITUATION. WTF. Such a dumb rule.

Arthars interview was highlighting these guys drop the ball often at training too.

Arthars interview was highlighting these guys drop the ball often at training too.
That's pretty normal. I don't think he meant they're trained TO drop the ball.

Why would he even play Haas again…. He’s had bad luck with injuries and he should just rest at this point and ofcourse the season is over…. Let it go buddyyyyyyy.
The answer as to why is there in Kev's comment, Miracles happen. Kev will be hoping Haas can help perform a miracle and stop our slide..

I agree though, take a rest you beautiful bastard, you've earned it. Same with Patty. Season's done, give them a rest ffs

That is absolutely no surprise
As if we were ever not making mistakes at training but suddenly becoming complete spuds on the field.
This problem should have been picked up and addressed loooooong ago…

Instagram is an a$$!!! I woke up at 4:30 this morning after being up most of the night tending to my unwell son. Before I got ready for work I had a quick scroll and first thing it throws up is Full Time: Broncos 18 Titans 46 and I just thought what? we played last nigh?!? I was so furious for 5 seconds (which felt like 30) and then it dawned to me it was the titans. What a crap way to start the day. I hate you Instagram! That was uncalled for!

The early 6 agains are fucked. Ruins the game. See Origin 2 for a good example.

It's almost like touch footy at times. I really, really dislike a couple of things. The 6 again rule, and the 7 tackle set for DROPPING THE BALL IN A TRY SCORING SITUATION. WTF. Such a dumb rule.
Dropping the ball over the try line isn’t a problem for the sides that aren’t packed with hot dog fingers…

Why would he even play Haas again…. He’s had bad luck with injuries and he should just rest at this point and ofcourse the season is over…. Let it go buddyyyyyyy.
If Kevvie can win a game or two before the end of season especially the final game against the Storm who will rest half their team, he might not get the arse.

Anyone who needs surgery should be having it now, and if it's only because Kevvie has pressure to win a few games that is stupid asf since it doesn't do anything for this season or the next.

If Kevvie can win a game or two before the end of season especially the final game against the Storm who will rest half their team, he might not get the arse.

Lets be frank.......the only way KW is getting the arse at the end of this season is if you were the CEO of the Broncos.

Lets all thank **** that this isn't the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Robboi_321
  • Fozz
  • upthebroncs
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Johnny92
  • teampjta
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • HVbronco
  • porouian
  • RolledOates
  • johnny plath
  • Griffo
  • Waynesaurus
  • barker
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.