PRE-GAME [Round 23, 2024] Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we had another backrower I'd be moving Patty into the front row and Piakura into 13 to defend in the middle.
I think the only way for that edge to get better is to continue to play together. Our edge defence in 2022 was shit too but at least herbie learnt a thing or two. We need the same from piakura

Is this the week man of mystery Jaiyden Hunt returns from exile?

Starting to this his hand might have been amputated.

Theres probably only one coach on the market worth considering - Madge
I reckon you could get Bellyache up here and would still do no good with the cattle we have got.
We have got no go forward.
We get stuck in our own half in both attack and defence at at the end of it we are just too rooted to go on with it.
Individual brilliance masks our problem.
All but 2 of our forwards are useless and our backs too small to help out.

Hear me out here. I reckon they should give Coby Black a go in this game. He has Reyno to hold his hand and guide him through the game he will also have Walsh taking much of the pressure off him.

We've already tried Jock over a few games and he was completely underwhelming besides he is now out injured. We also gave Rogers a go and really his defence was putrid so realistically we have nothing to lose.

The run will do him good in terms of him getting a first hand taste of NRL and being able to gauge just how much more work he needs to put in to get to the required level.

Who knows, as Payton will not know that much about him at all he might surprise them in attack.

Hear me out here. I reckon they should give Coby Black a go in this game. He has Reyno to hold his hand and guide him through the game he will also have Walsh taking much of the pressure off him.

We've already tried Jock over a few games and he was completely underwhelming besides he is now out injured. We also gave Rogers a go and really his defence was putrid so realistically we have nothing to lose.

The run will do him good in terms of him getting a first hand taste of NRL and being able to gauge just how much more work he needs to put in to get to the required level.

Who knows, as Payton will not know that much about him at all he might surprise them in attack.
I'm not against the idea if Black is ready for it (i got no idea how his development is going) but you know what will happen, he will have a cracker of a game and the media will go nuts and his manager will end up hitting us up for $600k a year to keep him or he will join the Bulldogs and we get hung out to dry for letting another talent leave...

Funny enough it kinda worked and the tits player lost his feet lol. Unfortunately Ezra is a weak gutted dog and still couldn't wrap him up.
You have to wonder what Ezra was doing there. Literally the guy is on the ground and he cant wrap him up. There is just no urgency on that left side between Mariner, Mam and Piakura.

I agree, it worked from Walsh and gave us a chance to Defend the try. Mam just wasnt good enough really.

He has a broken hand and hasn't played since the end of June.

When is training this week?

You have to wonder what Ezra was doing there. Literally the guy is on the ground and he cant wrap him up. There is just no urgency on that left side between Mariner, Mam and Piakura.

I agree, it worked from Walsh and gave us a chance to Defend the try. Mam just wasnt good enough really.
Lack of interest. Hes not a great defender but we’ve seen he can do better than that. You really have to question our on field leadership. Even Reynolds looked ‘over it’ towards the end. Guys like Carrigan are clearly great individuals but they don’t have an aura affect that lifts the players around them.

So Haas and Ezra gone for the year.
Cows will put 50 plus on us.
Quick question if anyone has an answer.
If Haas hurt his foot in the warm up who made the decision to play him?
Bear in mind Kev rested everyone against the Warriors but somehow it's OK to play a guy you know just injured himself.
Haas may be gone for the preseason as well the injury is that severe.

Bear in mind Kev rested everyone against the Warriors but somehow it's OK to play a guy you know just injured himself.
All good points but I though the latest news is that the injury is not as serious as was suspected.
Also Kevvie is perhaps still under some delusion we can make the 8.

All good points but I though the latest news is that the injury is not as serious as was suspected.
Also Kevvie is perhaps still under some delusion we can make the 8.
Just heard a snippet on SEN about Haas, could be BS of course.

I would say there would have been an assessment done by a doctor, physio, high performance staff etc and cleared to play. I don't think Kevy knows much about the anatomy of the human body being an NRL coach and probably would be working off the advice of professionals...

Are we just looking for reasons to unload on the coach now? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • sooticus
  • leon.bott
  • MrTickyMcG
  • upthebroncs
  • Jedhead
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • Scorchie
  • Robboi_321
  • Johnny92
  • teampjta
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.