POST GAME [Round 23, 2024] Broncos vs Cowboys

In all honesty I think Klein needs to be investigated. Some of those calls were beyond incompetent and if they were just incompetency not any kind of match fixing well he should be sacked anyway.
It’s all of them
Did you watch the raiders game? diabolical reffing

Yes noted !
Some folks here thought he couldn`t pass at all .
Yep I was gonna comment on this. I was one saying I suspect he couldn't catch or pass. Proved me wrong last night. He will get better I think, I'd keep him on the wing for now

I think its a fair point to say that win papered over the cracks somewhat. Cowboys were dreadful, and for about 50 mins we were pretty bad as well.

You have to start somewhere though. You arent coming out of a bad spell and flipping your form on its head and suddenly start playing like a top level side.

I just played around with the ladder predicter, and I don't want to get anyones hopes up, but if we keep winning and other results go our way, we can make the 8, even make it to 7th!!
Those panthers and storms wont know what hit them when they play a resurgent broncs in the preliminary!
I was quietly doing the same thing early today. With the thumping win last night, we could go on a roll of wins and get to the grand final. Irrespective of the opponent then, if we thump them to win the Premiership, boy, Riff’s 3 peat is nothing compared to our effort then.
Wishful thinking but, a man can dream.

What are you talking about easy meters? Their average set distance was like 10 meters less than hours. I don't think they made easy meters anywhere last night...

Maybe I'm thinking of the first half where they went up our left edge at will.

FB IMG 1723347411359

Man of the match on and off the field

Maybe I'm thinking of the first half where they went up our left edge at will.
That actually didn't happen though. Watch the game again. Their field position in the first half was purely off the back of penalties. Their average set distance was under 40 both halves.

I don't know what's going on with Riki. Looks to be afraid of heavy contact when running the ball and rarely hits in defence. Thought Walsh had a much better game where he died with the ball a few times instead of going for the miracle pass when it wasn't on and playing busted for most of the second half was a pretty gutsy display.

I just played around with the ladder predicter, and I don't want to get anyones hopes up, but if we keep winning and other results go our way, we can make the 8, even make it to 7th!!
Those panthers and storms wont know what hit them when they play a resurgent broncs in the preliminary!
So did I just now: Dolphins must lose every match; Cowboys must lose to Raiders. Oh and we have to beat everyone from now to the Grand Final.

So did I just now: Dolphins must lose every match; Cowboys must lose to Raiders. Oh and we have to beat everyone from now to the Grand Final.
Wonder what the odds are for that?

Chuck a sneaky fiver on it

Wonder what the odds are for that?

Chuck a sneaky fiver on it
I'll take your fiver. Dolphins currently leading the Warriors by 8 with 35 minutes to go. This is our grand final:

Lol

One win against a hapless Cowboys and posters already shipping off Cobbo, Mam and Haas.

Get out of here with that BS. They haven't been the problem with the team this year.
The deal with Cobbo though is we might be forced, Ideally we could keep them all.

Lol

One win against a hapless Cowboys and posters already shipping off Cobbo, Mam and Haas.

Get out of here with that BS. They haven't been the problem with the team this year.
Mam and cobbo have had some bad form but they are totally worth persisting with for sure. 2023 is enough evidence that this team has it in them.

I wouldn't get rid of haas for anybody. Everyone forgets he had surgery mid season. Extremely hard for a big front rower like payne to come back in the same sort of nick before he got Injured. He would be setting the standard for the forwards and you could credit the form of jensen and willison somewhat to the other senior forwards like payne who are powerhouse trainers etc.

I'd keep them all, they are broncos.

In all honesty I think Klein needs to be investigated. Some of those calls were beyond incompetent and if they were just incompetency not any kind of match fixing well he should be sacked anyway.
A clear knock on by Reece Walsh was overlooked. A clear knock on by drinkwater was overlooked. It’s clear incompetence at this point.

He also gave us 3 mystery repeat sets to score our first try and did the same for them.

He’s so bad. He’s raygun bad.

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Mr Fourex
  • davidp
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • leon.bott
  • Dash
  • Dexter
  • broncsgoat
  • john1420
  • upthebroncs
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.