POST GAME [Round 23, 2024] Broncos vs Cowboys

Way too good. Said earlier in the week it was a danger game because we have the concentration of goldfish and it played out exactly like that.

Beaten with effort and want.
Man how bad is your team?!! Got absolutely smashed by us and we are fucking hopeless. We were also without Haas, Mam and half a Walsh. Your guys don’t deserve to be anywhere near the finals.

Still in the hunt for a playoff spot. If StG and the Dolphins lose this weekend, they will be still in the thick of it. 11 wins may clinch a berth this year. There are a lot of shit teams in that 8th-13th corridor.
@Santa

Don't get me wrong. They are 1000/1 on getting there but there is a window of opportunity there.
If you look at the other results that need to go our way it’s basically impossible

Time to buy my mum a three pack of wooden spoons I will name them 2022 2023 and 2024 😂😂😂

Man how bad is your team?!! Got absolutely smashed by us and we are fucking hopeless. You’re guys don’t deserve to be anywhere near the finals.
You have the memory of a goldfish too. Twice you have sent the exact same message word for word in different threads. See the other reply if you are desperate for an answer.

You have the memory of a goldfish too. Twice you have sent the exact same message word for word in different threads. See the other reply if you are desperate for an answer.
I thought that thread was closed for replies so I wanted to make sure you saw it.

If you look at the other results that need to go our way it’s basically impossible
It's not actually but things will be a lot clearer after the bye. Still a big ask regardless for a team that is on a 2-8 run. But there isn't any point in being a fan if I don't have a little hope. But the realist in me says that I might be talking through my ass.

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • BroncoFan94
  • Gaz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Culhwch
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.