POST GAME [Round 23, 2024] Broncos vs Cowboys

Getting a dub makes me want to do this

IMG 2090

You have the memory of a goldfish too. Twice you have sent the exact same message word for word in different threads. See the other reply if you are desperate for an answer.

I don’t know what you expect, you come to a forum dedicated to a particular fan base, you’re ripe for the picking after you get beaten.

Kudos to you for being here after a loss, actually.

I don’t know what you expect, you come to a forum dedicated to a particular fan base, you’re ripe for the picking after you get beaten.

Kudos to you for being here after a loss, actually.
Ripe for the picking? He wasn't being a smart ass and I wasn't annoyed by the question. I just didn't know why he posted it twice in different threads. He answered me why.

Ripe for the picking? He wasn't being a smart ass and I wasn't annoyed by the question. I just didn't know why he posted it twice in different threads. He answered me why.

You appeared to be having a dig in your response, words on a screen can be taken the wrong way.

You appeared to be having a dig in your response, words on a screen can be taken the wrong way.
The bloke I answered didn't take it the wrong way. I wasn't intending for it to be a dig. You don't have to either.

Still played shithouse for long periods of the game and managed to beat a team that defends worse than us.
Jesse Arthars needs to listen to his own whinges he made through the week. Three times he spilt the pill and even though Riki scored to ensure the momentum continued he made a mess of a few potential tries.

Can someone please teach Walshy what soft hands means when it comes to passing the ball to a player no more than a metre away. Three times tonight he fired bullets to players that were practically within hand-off distance.

I also think all three tries by the cows were dubious at best.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • kwomo
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manofoneway
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.