POST GAME [Round 23, 2024] Broncos vs Cowboys

She was a car crash, you can't stop watching.

She trained for years to be complete shit at breakdancing.

I never trained for it, and I am on the same level as her.
I haven’t seen it yet but maybe that’s a good thing👍🏼
Think I was still listening to guns n roses when that was a “thing”

This win does raise a question in my mind, do we actually need Payne at his highly inflated price? He wasn't missed tonight, even more evidence that Patty carries this team.
If you could keep Willison and swap out Payne for a hard nosed experienced prop (28 years old or older, 200 games), you would consider it.

Same for Cobbo. I’d rather a 800k 28 year old centre than Cobbo for our teams balance.

She was a car crash, you can't stop watching.

She trained for years to be complete shit at breakdancing.

I never trained for it, and I am on the same level as her.
Giving woke medals and telling everyone they’re special does this

I assume raygun was trying to become a meme… it’s so bad it may have undone our 18 mgold medals

Checking my phone at 7:30pm after putting it down when it was 18-6 …
IMB yDQ3lz

Our Left edge defence was better tonight. Still a bit shonky. Rogers ultimately had a pretty poor game but I actually feel better with him defensively over Mam.

After that performance I am more optimistic about beating the bye next week.
Sad reflection of the club when the fans think this.
Been a fan since ‘88 and have never felt the emptiness , not even in our spoon year, this year after probably 4-5 rounds in I felt we were fucked.
Bugger all plays in opposition 20 when we couldn’t even get out of our 20-30 on most sets. Too many players possibly believing their own publicity and have done zero. So fucking frustrating but bring on 2025 . Hopefully without the plodders we got on board this season and if the talk is true about Trent Barrett… stab me in the neck😆😆😆

Our Left edge defence was better tonight. Still a bit shonky. Rogers ultimately had a pretty poor game but I actually feel better with him defensively over Mam.
He had some bad moments but he digs right into the line which gave Walsh a bit of room to work with

If you could keep Willison and swap out Payne for a hard nosed experienced prop (28 years old or older, 200 games), you would consider it.

Same for Cobbo. I’d rather a 800k 28 year old centre than Cobbo for our teams balance.
So Val Holmes for Cobbo?

Active Now

• phoenix
  • Skyblues87
  • Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • upthebroncs
  • bb_gun
  • jd87
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.