POST GAME [Round 23, 2024] Broncos vs Cowboys

Can someone please teach Walshy what soft hands means when it comes to passing the ball to a player no more than a metre away. Three times tonight he fired bullets to players that were practically within hand-off distance.

I think he should just about put that hospital pass short ball at the line away for now.......whoever gets it has copped a smashing.

Carrigan is hands down our best player this year, Payne will be dethroned but I have said it all season I am so impressed with staggs this year. He has brought mongrel and intensity to his defence and the last few weeks his attack has begun to benefit from that

I'm a big believer in karma in general life. It comes back to ya I reckon. Hit me right in the face tonight.

Shitbagged Kotoni Staggs defence in the live thread about 45mins in. From that moment on he played like prime mal meninga with the ball and Josh Morris defensively and everything he touched turned to gold

Life comes at ya fast... back to watching raygun reels and memes

My FIL had a multi on broncs to win, mariner, staggs and willison to score, won $378 off $5.

My brother does those, he wins occasionally but I can't be convinced he's won more than he's outlaid trying to get those sort of results.

We certainly don’t need maam or cobbo
Exactly!! Move him on with baker and hunt and we might be able to get some good toilers but we don’t have the storm system for turning toilers into very good players.
Wasn’t long ago a lot of fans wanted haas gone

I'm happy for him to stay in the 14 for the remainder of this year, but Mozer must be in contention for the 9 at some point next season. If he continues on his current trajectory, Kev's credibility hinges on it.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • kwomo
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.