Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
Man that was amazing. So happy for Jonas, he played exceptionally well. I am worried Pangai might be out next week though for that lifting tackle. I hope that confidence stays for next week. It was like the team of old again. I am super stoked.

T

Taylor1921

QCup Player
Apr 18, 2014
I've got to see Pearson and Tevita Pangai more. Goodbye maranta

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Please never interview Pearson again, that was horrid.

R

Rhino1001

QCup Player
Sep 26, 2015
Parker wasn't great, Wallace wasn't great. Up and down from a few others, but solid from Milf and Hunt, huge step forward.

Parker couldn't kick to save his life but made the most metres by any forward. Wallace didn't get much game time due to injury but was averaging 10m per run like a good forward should.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I don't think we need to bring gagai home, Pearson is a doppelgänger for gagai. Well done son, i hope maranta will be back down the pecking order. And Parker... Kick a goal ffs.

L

lionred

NYC Player
Feb 9, 2015
No way. give Milf his due. He didnt it on his own, oh and because Parra gave us some good field position. Pangai jnr played well. Pearson got lucky but would like to see him again for sure. Parker was good. Gillett and Thaiday not as good. Opacic doing well. Roberts extremely quiet.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I don't think we need to bring gagai home, Pearson is a doppelgänger for gagai. Well done son, i hope maranta will be back down the pecking order. And Parker... Kick a goal ffs.

Gets to ground better so doesn't get pushed back 10 metres.

Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
NO WAY! That was a young man experiencing one of the best moments in his life. It was awesome to watch.
I'm with you mate.

Young fella was pretty nervous but you could see how delighted he was to be there, much less bagging a brace.

Hopefully he can kick on. We've really missed a dynamic finisher on that edge.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Man, after that first REPEAT SET kick by McCullough we didn't look back.

Pearson - what a breath of fresh air! about bloody time we had a debutant make his mark like that.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Was great to get a win like that and to score 24 points in the second half was very encouraging but there is still some things to work on. Was really impressed with Pearson on debut.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Parker couldn't kick to save his life but made the most metres by any forward. Wallace didn't get much game time due to injury but was averaging 10m per run like a good forward should.

Too many errors from both. Dropped balls could have been costly. Parker loses points for SHIT kicking.

Whole team was better, but those two for those reasons stood out as not great. Forwards were good, Hunt's kicking was much better, Milf's running was spectacular, backs put some polish on. Cut out the errors and we'll be looking good for the next few weeks.

L

lionred

NYC Player
Feb 9, 2015
Milf playing well is good for Hunt. Its good for the whole team actually.

R

Rhino1001

QCup Player
Sep 26, 2015
Too many errors from both. Dropped balls could have been costly. Parker loses points for SHIT kicking.

Whole team was better, but those two for those reasons stood out as not great. Forwards were good, Hunt's kicking was much better, Milf's running was spectacular, backs put some polish on. Cut out the errors and we'll be looking good for the next few weeks.

Don't know what was happening with all those drop balls

J

jamesqld

NYC Player
Jun 6, 2013
Is TPJ a front rower or back rower? He had plenty of impact off the bench, lots of skill, speed for his size and confidence.

Pearson was great. Pretty frustrating that we have persisted with Eden, Maranta and Glenn at centre after watching that. Hopefully he has a few more games before Kahu comes back to see how he backs it up.

Also happy with how comfortable Opa is looking. He looks so settled already and is playing his role well.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Lovely stuff. Milf was amazing.

Corey Oates needs to do hand drills all week.

Unread

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • ezpz
  • winslow_wong
  • Battler
  • Old Mate
  • Organix
  • Strop
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • RodF
  • Allo
  • Brocko
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Scorchie
  • broncs30
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Spooky1013
  • Galah
  • Morkel
... and 34 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.