vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Go
Great..

Next man up I suppose, how's Opacic's form?

Since he has been back to ISC, barring the game they lost to Ipswich the other week, he has been playing well, but we wont play him on the wing. Saying that, i'd say he probably ended up left wing after Jonas went off. Havent seen anything about how any of our boys performed against Townsville today. If we want to tighten up defensively, we have no choice really but to play Boyd at left center or Opacic as these are the only two who seem to let the team keep their shape and communicate with the players around them.

Dont think an injury to Pearson changes anything regarding Staggs.

Last edited:
The Bunnies will be running at Knik all night. Shudder the prospect of Kniko trying to tackle Sam B and Inglis

The Bunnies will be running at Knik all night. Shudder the prospect of Kniko trying to tackle Sam B and Inglis
In fairness to Niko, his defense has stood up pretty well considering that he is often targeted. His missed tackle count is one of the best in the club. He is tough and doesn't take a step back. It's his offensive decisions which are the major problem. I'm one of Niko's biggest critics but his defensive efforts have been brave and solid.

Every result that could be bad for us this weekend has gone against us. If we lose to Souths and roosters we are probably out of the 8 now

Last edited:
At this point I'm willing it to happen. A huge slap in the face like that is exactly what this squad of peahearts needs.

Every result that could be bad for us this weekend has gone against us. If we lose to Souths and roosters we are probably out of the 8 now

Good. Because it seems as long as the broncos make the finals, regardless if we limp into the 8 or not, is deemed a successful year.

Our club wouldn't be in this position if we didn't have a team of fucking Slakings loafing around every second week. The 1st Titans game. The Knights game. The Manly game. The 2nd Warriors game. Last week's Bulldogs game. We should have won these game if our dumb as dogshit team had simply given in an 80 minute performance. That's 10 comp points right there squandered.

The worst part is if the Tigers get in. All the scum will be like: "Karma for Round 3".

I still think we are a shot at both Souths and Roosters - because that's when we stop loafing around. Against top 8 teams. We put 50 on Penrith ffs. However, expect our team to loaf around against Manly in 3 weeks.

Inglis doesn’t look like he will be back for this game
Seibold said it himself

Don’t worry everyone, I’ve figured it out, it’s all part of a clever ploy.

Lose to those below us, but win against those above us so we finish in eighth.

Then, according to this entirely foolproof theory above, we only play teams above us and so naturally, win the entire comp.

It all makes sense now - brilliant...!

Last edited:
Good. Because it seems as long as the broncos make the finals, regardless if we limp into the 8 or not, is deemed a successful year.
You people are ridiculous. Why is this the option you choose instead of being in with a chance? Because it suits your shitty agendas. I had a look at Bronxnation on Facebook the other day and this place is quickly becoming more of a joke than that cesspool of shitty opinions

Don’t worry everyone, I’ve figured it out, it’s all part of a clever ploy.

Lose to those below us, but win against those above us so we finish in eighth.

Then, according to this entirely foolproof theory above, we only play teams above us and so naturally, win the entire comp.

It all makes sense now - brilliant...!
Thank God the seasons almost over otherwise all the teams would be above us.

You people are ridiculous. Why is this the option you choose instead of being in with a chance? Because it suits your shitty agendas. I had a look at Bronxnation on Facebook the other day and this place is quickly becoming more of a joke than that cesspool of shitty opinions
I actually agree with you but can’t help pointing out, usually when everyone around you’s opinion is shitty, you’re much closer to the source of the problem than you think!

Did you guys read that apparently roosters tactic for keeping Cook quiet was to back pedal off from the play the balls around the ruck. Might be onto something there except that I thought he would be a player you don’t wanna give any space to? Maybe the purpose of the back pedal is to organise and tighten around the ruck so there’s no holes for him to dart through. Broncs should pay attention.

That would be true if limping into the finals was a genuine chance. Sometimes got to think longer term. And sometimes a nice dunk in ice water might be more useful than a plush down mattress.

I think majority of us have the agenda of Broncs winning bags of premierships (or at least one) asap. It’s how we get to that point that we disagree about. For me the issue is the definition of insanity and we are getting there...

I'm going to buck the trend a little here and say our season is still very much alive. Cronulla has gone to Melbourne and beaten them, the very same team which we did beat played today. The Broncos, the real Broncos will turn up to face Souths and the Roosters and I think we'll get one or both. After that they'll know they have it in them. A little belief will go a long way and the team knows everyone is writing them off so I expect fire and brimstone. We are not done.

I'm going to buck the trend a little here and say our season is still very much alive. Cronulla has gone to Melbourne and beaten them, the very same team which we did beat played today. The Broncos, the real Broncos will turn up to face Souths and the Roosters and I think we'll get one or both. After that they'll know they have it in them. A little belief will go a long way and the team knows everyone is writing them off so I expect fire and brimstone. We are not done.
With you all the way. I don't think it's all doom and gloom, but next weeks result certainly has a lot riding on it. Another loss and I'd say we're done, a win, and we're well alive.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • Santa
  • Mister Wright
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • jd87
  • Lurker
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncoFan94
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncos Maestro
  • cento
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.