Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

What really bothers me is that our defensive line too much just stands there waiting for the attack and is thus on the back foot and disadvantaged to meet a runner at speed, or rushing up out of the line. I also saw Kodi do more arm grab attempted tackles. He needs to be taught how to tackle.

Our defence this year is our weakness. The defensive line needs to move up as one right up into their face and hit hard rather than waiting for them to come to us - a formula for the attack to evade a slow moving defence.

What really bothers me is that our defensive line too much just stands there waiting for the attack and is thus on the back foot and disadvantaged to meet a runner at speed, or rushing up out of the line. I also saw Kodi do more arm grab attempted tackles. He needs to be taught how to tackle.

Our defence this year is our weakness. The defensive line needs to move up as one right up into their face and hit hard rather than waiting for them to come to us - a formula for the attack to evade a slow moving defence.

We are quite a big pack. They get tired quickly. I can't believe how big Mago has become.

Last edited:
Because what Sims did is legal. You're allowed to do that.

He doesn't take Reynolds out. He just gets in his way.
There was an incident last week where Teddy (I think) levelled someone chasing for the ball as it was deemed shoulder to shoulder for two players competing for the ball. This was pretty much the same.

It's odd though how shoulder to shoulder and even shepherding the ball out in the in goal (where they are completing blocking someone from making a play at the ball) is fine but for an aerial contest it's a penalty.

Agree 100% they did the exact same thing to JT last week.

On our goal line they're coming up about 5m and stopping... they're not even sliding which is why they got around us so much.

Reynolds had an age attacking the line and there was no pressure. I can't remember if he was ever tackled or hit inside our 10-20m, they just let him take it to the line unopposed.

It's like they're scared they'll be penalised if they hit them because of that bullshit "JT" rule about hitting the playmaker after they pass it.

Agree 100% they did the exact same thing to JT last week.

On our goal line they're coming up about 5m and stopping... they're not even sliding which is why they got around us so much.

Reynolds had an age attacking the line and there was no pressure. I can't remember if he was ever tackled or hit inside our 10-20m, they just let him take it to the line unopposed.

It's like they're scared they'll be penalised if they hit them because of that bullshit "JT" rule about hitting the playmaker after they pass it.

We miss Blair for the goal line half back pressure. He didn't give a **** if he hit them a bit late, he did it anyways to make them accountable for next time they ran at the line.

Just a quick shout out to Fifita who will probably get overshadowed in the chatter by Oates and TPJ. He had a superb game for an 18 year old and how he managed to score that try in so much traffic is straight up freakish.

Also there is nothing funnier than the disappearing act @Brent81 makes when he shits on Bennett prematurely than is made to look stupid lol
I enjoy your delusion champ.

Bennett has done a shit job this year. Niko half, signing Bird, losses to the lowest teams on the ladder.

Can’t see how beating a team when we gave up an 18 point lead does anything other than make my point good.

But hey, enjoy your delusion.

That’s a fitness and structure issue.

Apparently the coach isn’t responsible for that though.

Ps careful Pagey et al will be onto you. They don’t like facts

Is there anyway to hide a users replies on the forums. Reading Brent81 just makes me feel like I'm reading a facebook comments section.

Reassuring presser from White. I'm glad Bennett is here for 2019 100%.

Last edited:
Milfs kicking game was very very good tonight bar that 1 silly 4th tackle gunrunner 15 metres out.

Great improvement.

I enjoy your delusion champ.

Bennett has done a shit job this year. Niko half, signing Bird, losses to the lowest teams on the ladder.

Can’t see how beating a team when we gave up an 18 point lead does anything other than make my point good.

But hey, enjoy your delusion.
No, it's your immediate posting whenever something happens that you believe supports your poisonous views of WB and then your deafening silence whenever the opposite occurs. So what if we had a 18 point lead ? Games have ebbs and flows and as many many players and coaches have said, on occasions it's virtually impossible to turn back a rush of points, it happens to every single team. You're full of shit most of the time with your imbalanced criticisms.

Just a quick shout out to Fifita who will probably get overshadowed in the chatter by Oates and TPJ. He had a superb game for an 18 year old and how he managed to score that try in so much traffic is straight up freakish.

He's probably the pick of the forwards, including TPJ. He is insanely good for an 18 year old and getting better by the game, and apparently he's been instructed to play conservatively... Imagine him in 1-2 years time.

Last edited:
Was at the game last night. It's always so different to TV. My 2c, Broncos have better players, but the rabbitohs have a better team. Our structures are non-existant, but we have some seriously good football players. When the rabbits attacked everyone was in the right place. We just throw it around (unless it's the sweep play) or we do one up forward stuff.

Secondly, milf is just gonna get so fucking good. I'm so excited. He seems like the leader in the team and that momentum changing kick was Lockyer-esque. Just awesome, and what you want from the million dollar man.

Anyone else think the Brent81 is AP's little brother?

Yeah because we didn't get any calls at all did we - like the forward pass from Milford to Sims, or Roberts being pulled into touch but it being called back for a second effort. Or Sims changing his line to block Reynolds chasing the ball into the in goal.

Spare me the conspiracy theories. You get some calls and calls go against you.
That roberts in touch was the right call, was definitely called held and then they kept on going

Guys, stop going on about the refs. They might have got a couple of soft penalties, but we got some too. And what about that regather from the fucking stupid short kick off with 5 minutes to go. Alex Glenn clearly knocked it forward.
Do you know what really swung the momentum? Kodi's 2 half assed clearing kicks to the 30m and 40m on the full. What we needed there was a massive boot or at the very least to put it into touch. Rubbish handling errors and also fatigue - that stupid offload on our 15m line for eg.

No coincidence that when our starting forwards went off we struggled, when they came back on we lifted.
there is no denying that penalties changed the momentum,
I wasn't worried when bunnies drew even because I knew it all had to swing around again

My favourite set was the set leading up to Oates first try, threw so much at the bunnies

Active Now

• Stix
  • jd87
  • Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • big k
  • RolledOates
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.