Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Agree 100% they did the exact same thing to JT last week.

On our goal line they're coming up about 5m and stopping... they're not even sliding which is why they got around us so much.

Reynolds had an age attacking the line and there was no pressure. I can't remember if he was ever tackled or hit inside our 10-20m, they just let him take it to the line unopposed.

It's like they're scared they'll be penalised if they hit them because of that bullshit "JT" rule about hitting the playmaker after they pass it.

This is so accurate. I miss those days not too long ago when the defensive line moved as one right up into the face of the attack and also, as the comment observed, the one kicking on whatever tackle was invariably harassed by Blair. We need that big time as part of the game plan.

I'll never forget THAT game v Roosters when the whole team simply smashed them, and Thaiday in particular went gunning for JWH and got him and sat him on his arse repeatedly. That's how you beat those chickenshits.

Based on last night's performance, and IMO the fact that the Roosters are atm a 20 point better side than the Rabbits, our defence next week has to be so spot on for a win. Their attack for mine at this moment, leaves that of the Bunnies for dead (as does ours btw.)

Isaako was average but hard to do anything playing beside Roberts when he’s all over the shop.

You can't blame Roberts.....Isaako was shit. He's starting to piss me off.

He makes the same dumb defensive errors every game.

He does the same loose carry / brain explosion and drops the ball in our own 20...... every 2nd game.

He needs to smarten the **** up.

Just come out of your Bronco hating cupboard already.

That pass was backwards from the hands, Milf was running forward and it only floated a short distance .

The Robert's call was correct also.
As soon as Fifita made contact the rule states that the ref must call held.

The Sims "block" was iffy and should have drawn a penalty against us.

Is there anyway to hide a users replies on the forums. Reading Brent81 just makes me feel like I'm reading a facebook comments section.

Yes.....there is a block feature. Simply click on Brent81's avatar and click on block. You won't be seeing any of B81's dribble anymore.

...and why is it left for me to tell you this?? Where's Morkel....he's "supposed" to be a moderator on this site.

I deserve half your pay packet mate....

Yes.....there is a block feature. Simply click on Brent81's avatar and click on block. You won't be seeing any of B81's dribble anymore.

...and why is it left for me to tell you this?? Where's Morkel....he's "supposed" to be a moderator on this site.

I deserve half your pay packet mate....

Motherfuck, I haven't been staff here for over a year.

You can't blame Roberts.....Isaako was shit. He's starting to piss me off.

He makes the same dumb defensive errors every game.

He does the same loose carry / brain explosion and drops the ball in our own 20...... every 2nd game.

He needs to smarten the **** up.

Ever since he signed his new contract he's been annoying me as well. The only thing he's got going for him at the moment is goal kicking.

Great game from the boys. Clocked off for a little but stuck hard and brought it home. Milford’s kicking game has improved out of sight so massive props to him, clearly been working hard on it.
The only thing and as said above is the defensive positions and reading by Roberts/Isako. It’s all over the shop and needs to be fixed immediately or the rooters will tear us apart.

re Isaako’s defence, is it still a result of that Roosters game where Lateral beat Jimmy a few times? Or still his inexperience? Or lack of coaching?

Regardless, wingers just need to stay on their man if they don’t do the early rush and shut the play down. If Jimmy gets beaten, that’s on him and his inside men. I know it must be hard to not get involved, but it’s happening too much

This is what frustrates me about the Broncos.

They have these performances in them. They were shot in that second half and found a way back in it and ran away with it. They are capable of so much more but we just aren't seeing that enough.

A good win. That should get some confidence back but all of that defending is going to take a lot out of them and the Roosters have an easy game this week.
It'll come. You can't be that every year. Especially with a younger side.
Milford is ever improving

Milford’s kicking game was flawless. Why we let Kodi kick those rubbish clearing kicks I’ll never know.
Apart from that one kick back in field to no one that changed the whole momentum of the game and South's came back into the game. But then he pulls out a kick that changes it again in our favour and we went on to win it. He is ever improving. He'll learn from it. He's building

I was more talking about his reluctance to embrace the modern game.
What we need here is a definition. Please define the features of 'the modern game' and this way we can see if we agree or disagree. Naturally there are others that have said the same thing but we cannot really know unless we have a definition which those same people agree with.

Last edited:
What we need bere is a definition. Please define the features of 'the modern game' and this way we can see if we agree or disagree. Naturally there are others that have said the same thing but we cannot really know unless we have a definition which those same people agree with.

For me our biggest deficiency is our ruck defence. That’s where we really lag behind the top teams in the competition.

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • The Don
  • Santa
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bert_lifts
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • BroncosAlways
  • Rambstien
  • Alec
  • Behold
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncos4life
  • Galah
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.