PRE-GAME Round 23 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Listening to Locky on the footy show this morning it sounds as though Milf may go back into the halves with Isaako to FB and I'm guessing Darius also stays in the halves..
Locky gave the impression that Dearden still isn't ready.
What is going on with SoS? I would have thought he would have come back into the halves, instead of playing around again with moving Milf..

I said a week ago Dearden won't play again this year.

Norths/O'Sullivan were very good last night I watched it this morning. He was running mad and second game back much more confident in doing that for Norths also I didn't notice any missed tackles he was great all night.

I said a week ago Dearden won't play again this year.

Norths/O'Sullivan were very good last night I watched it this morning. He was running mad and second game back much more confident in doing that for Norths also I didn't notice any missed tackles he was great all night.
Didn't see your post RE Dearden, but probably for the best.
Do you know why O'Sullivan isn't getting a crack back in first grade - isn't confirmed for this week, but from Locky's comments today I'm not expecting him to get a call up..
I thought he was good for us. This side would really benefit from a genuine half.

Do you know why O'Sullivan isn't getting a crack back in first grade - isn't confirmed for this week, but from Locky's comments today I'm not expecting him to get a call up..
I thought he was good for us. This side would really benefit from a genuine half.

I don't honestly know, I could understand a run for Norths last week to get his legs moving again but certainly not too far beyond that. He's had two weeks now.

To be fair before moving onto Milf he did say O'Sullivan returned to ISC last week and went well.

I think he was just pointing out that they could look at bringing Milf back as a stop gap... which was raised as to whether that would be going backwards.

I think moving Milf back creates too much disruption and I'd be hoping to see O'Sullivan come back in.

To be fair before moving onto Milf he did say O'Sullivan returned to ISC last week and went well.

I think he was just pointing out that they could look at bringing Milf back as a stop gap... which was raised as to whether that would be going backwards.

I think moving Milf back creates too much disruption and I'd be hoping to see O'Sullivan come back in.
Yeah you're probably right but I think isaako is starting to show some good signs of a good fullback. I think milf with his kicking game is much better at 6 for us

Yeah you're probably right but I think isaako is starting to show some good signs of a good fullback. I think milf with his kicking game is much better at 6 for us

Moving Milf back to 6 and bringing in SOS to play halfback would work better than our current set-up, unfortunately the question still remains....What the fark do we do with Darius Void?

Isaako to fullback seems worth trying but we would have to move Darius to left centre. Given Seibs keeps picking Shiba and now has Perese coming off the bench I cannot see that happening either.

Tuesday will be interesting yet again.

Just heard Tallis on Triple M say that he has heard from within the club that Dearden is done for the year. "Wrapped in cotton wool. They've told him Alright mate you've had your 5 games this year, go away and fix your body up and we'll see you next season"

So it's either SOS or current setup for the rest of the year

Just heard Tallis on Triple M say that he has heard from within the club that Dearden is done for the year. "Wrapped in cotton wool. They've told him Alright mate you've had your 5 games this year, go away and fix your body up and we'll see you next season"

So it's either SOS or current setup for the rest of the year
He probably read it here, why would anyone at the club tell that fuckstick anything?

Was o Sullivan’s injury that severe that they need to get him running gently back in qcup to see if it’ll hold up in the nrl? If he’s playing well then for God’s sake select him. The club is in time of need

From memory, Locky did mention that SoS played Q cup last week, can't recall him saying anything about him playing for Norths last night. I think Locky mentioned milf moving into the halves/isaako into 1 a couple of times, hence why that kind of has me thinking that's the way they'll go.
It is great to see Isaako playing himself back into form however, I would rather him stay on the wing for the moment. I think he still needs to work on his game and obviously confidence is a big thing for him, before putting him into the 1.
I would rather see Milf stay in 1 and SoS jump into the halves, but I'm sure Seibs will have a plan and reasoning behind whatever he chooses.

Last edited:
Or might be a bluff let the rabbits game plan for milf at 7 all week.who knows?

Last edited:
We're somehow $2.06 outsiders. Guess they didn't watch the games over the weekend.

We're somehow $2.06 outsiders. Guess they didn't watch the games over the weekend.
We may shorten in the betting if Surgess is out. And even further if Turgess is unable to back up from the concussion.

Souths still have a more settled side then ours and no doubt the Round 8 result comes into consideration. And I think the general consensus is that Souths will come good again but their problem is that the Origin period has flattened them especially Cody Walker.

It also flattened us but remarkable we have still managed to be able to somehow grind out results despite having no halves over the last month. Should be even money bet this one

Paix has been pretty electric off the bench as a dummy half for Redcliffe, looks like a heads up footballer and crafty.

Scoring and setting up.

Last edited:
Paix has been pretty electric off the bench as a dummy half for Redcliffe, looks like a heads up footballer and crafty.

Scoring and setting up.
Good work but shocking defence there.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • barker
  • davidp
  • Lurker
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.