Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
TimWhatley

TimWhatley

QCup Player
Dec 1, 2019
Trevor Gillmeister:

“I have heard people say that big blokes like Nelson should not be running at Ezra but that’s bullshit. The big blokes used to run at Alf and he used to tackle them.
Players like Nelson didn't exist when Alf was playing.

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
Selwyn's struggled a little since the head knock - and his assignment this week in defence is a tough ask... Not sure Jordan would do any better TBH....

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I still can't work out how Palasia at 13 isn't the best option if Kevvie doesn't want to start Kobe.

I don't think anyone will argue this point. James in the side, let alone starting lock is just stupid. But hey, let's all look out for the one run he will do at some point in the first 10 minutes because he won't be doing anymore thereafter.

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
I don't think anyone will argue this point. James in the side, let alone starting lock is just stupid. But hey, let's all look out for the one run he will do at some point in the first 10 minutes because he won't be doing anymore thereafter.
I'm trying to think of someone in the squad who I wouldn't pick ahead of James at 13.

Volvo Driver

Volvo Driver

QCup Player
Jul 9, 2020
What I would really like to see happen after teams are announced is coach's to justify their picks. What I want to know is how James is getting picked at 13. What specifically does he offer the team to warrant that selection? Against the Storm he had 1 (one!!) hit up for 9 meters in 33 bloody minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Financeguy
  • winslow_wong
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  • Jedhead
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.