Round 24 - Roosters vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
No try, but Copley again... Bring Reed back.

Seriously, how long can we hang on? Hurry the **** up half time.

I have a feeling we can come over the top of them late in the second half, but gee - we need to fix our defence quickly.

Have the rorters lost a penalty count since they had a whinge in the smh?

This game was hyped up way too much.. I blame myself :laugh:

I doubt we are going to get many opportunities in the 2nd half either. Our forward pack is just considerably below theirs.

One of the worst 40mins this year. We haven't even been in their 20m to attempt an attacking play.

Giving up way too many meters and not making any. We need some energy off the bench because we have none from the starting 13 currently.

Also hoping Milford starts running the ball more...and none of the riverdancing on the spot shit. He needs to be being put into space, but as a half it's not really happening.

Rorters getting the rub of the green but we haven't been without the typical panicked brain explosion. I thought kicking on the second tackle had died with Griffin.

What is Milford doing? Not much. We are standing so flat in the face of their fast defensive line, no wonder we don't look like scoring.

Would love a tackles in Opp 20 stat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  • Manifesto
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • Lozza
  • Bish
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Spoon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.