Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still mathematically possible for the Tigpies to make it

if we lose our last 2 and they win their last 2, then it would come down to differential ... although the would need to over come the 54pt gap between ours and theirs

Mathematically possible, but realistically it's next to impossible for them now.

Their next two games are Manly and Rabbitohs. Even if they win, they need to win big.

Mathematically possible, but realistically it's next to impossible for them now.

Their next two games are Manly and Rabbitohs. Even if they win, they need to win big.

And pray the roosters don't do a number on us. Even manly could flog us if we don't turn up

Thing about Ferguson is he falls apart when he is pressured - constantly. We need to target him all the time. As for Radley, he is a worry but then, we have his equal in TPJ and Fifita. What we don't have sufficiently yet is 80 minutes of consistency. With consistency of quality football, like the kind we showed last night, I can't see why we can't put a good score on the chooks and win. A lot will depend on Milford repeating last night's performance and even improving on it and, Knik not grabbing in tackles.

For mine, the real dangers, if not the only ones are Mitchell and Tedesco, and our inconsistency.
I hope you're right about Ferguson and your view on his fragility or vulnerability may be correct but while trying to shut him down and simultaneously trying to contain Mitchell, Tedesco, Radley, Cronk and Cordner (all their dangermen) in my opinion means Ferguson remains a real threat especially given he is in truly brilliant form. Like I wrote, I hope you're right but the Roosters with their salary sombrero have a really solid team with danger right across the park.

Last edited:
Watching them play today, the Rorters are looking very beatable.

Boyd Cordner should be cited for a dangerous throw. Watch him get off.

Last edited:
It's sad to think our season could half depend on Manly. They play Tigers next week and then they play us

Why haven’t they used Mitchell? He hasn’t had a single run. They do look ordinary at the moment

I think they swapped the halves around to try to get him involved more. They had Matterson there mostly - it's like having Gillett in the halves.
They probably can't wait to get Keary back.

It's sad to think our season could half depend on Manly. They play Tigers next week and then they play us

How? Our season depends on entirely on us. We beat either Manly or Roosters and we play finals football.

Tigers lose either of their last two games, we play finals football.

We lose both our last two games and Tigers win both of theirs and don’t overtake our 54 F/A advantage (admittedly will change if we lose twice) and we play finals football.

I think we'll make it safely into the eight. It's a new comp then. We'll know already by the time we play Manly whether or not we need to win, Souths will have played the Tigpies by then as they have the Thursday night slot. I'm looking forward to us playing the Rorters because we must realistically beat them or play really well and perhaps be beaten by a better team in order for us to consider we are a chance this year. It will be a great test and if we can win the self belief will skyrocket.

Last edited:
Watching the Rorters this afternoon. Tedesco drops the knee into Rapana as he scores the try instead of jumping over him- nothing said by the commentary. Cordner pulls off a spear tackle in front of his posts. A penalty but not on report? So spear tackles are fine now?

Last edited:
Mitchell drops the elbow into Rapans after play has ceased. Rabbits remarks "that don't look good on camera". Nothing said though.

How? Our season depends on entirely on us. We beat either Manly or Roosters and we play finals football.

Tigers lose either of their last two games, we play finals football.

We lose both our last two games and Tigers win both of theirs and don’t overtake our 54 F/A advantage (admittedly will change if we lose twice) and we play finals football.
What I'm saying is that we may have to depend to Manly.
Don't worry it's too complex for your puny mind

Well raiders didn’t do us any favours

The roosters will be fired up for next week.

The way going forward is clear.

Trent Robinson will be sacked because he's too old and out of touch.

Look at the facts - his team just lost to a side below them!

The nerve of him!

Sign him to coach the Broncos!

Anyone else see napas blatant shoulder charge against dunamis lui (broncos legend) today. No doubt he wont even get cited due to his team colours

I see us losing to Roosters, winning against Manly. Sneaking a win in week 1, and going out in week 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Kev_Guz
  • Santa
  • bert_lifts
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • Skathen
  • ezpz
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Astro
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.