vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm saying is that we may have to depend to Manly.
Don't worry it's too complex for your puny mind
I don't see how we will have to depend on Manly either. The last weekend of regular footbal, the WestTigers open proceedings on the Thursday night playing heavyweights Souths. We'll already be confirmed if they happen to lose but if they win and we've lost the previous week here in Brisbane then we'll be depending on ourselves to win. We still won't be depending on Manly.

I see us losing to Roosters, winning against Manly. Sneaking a win in week 1, and going out in week 2.

Agree to a certain extent.

I can see us beating the Roosters. Of course, it won't be on merit. It will be a fluke because... y'know the imaginary fantasy in my head is actually reality.

We'll get smashed by Manly. That fits my "head-canon."

I do think we could spring an upset in the finals.

I see us losing to Roosters, winning against Manly. Sneaking a win in week 1, and going out in week 2.
I see us bashing the Roosters and Manly, hitting the semi's in good form, chock full of youthful vigour and confident. We play a home game after finishing fifth (Cronulla can't host so we get it) where we destroy our opponents and sail onwards, raping and pillaging into the gf where Thaiday crys after winning a premiership. Some tubby gut dancing also happens. That's what I see.

We're currently on a 5 game losing streak against the Roosters in Sydney. We haven't beaten them there since Round 14, 2012.

Mitchell and Cordner to face charges out of the Canberra game ?

Mitchell and Cordner to face charges out of the Canberra game ?

Mitchell wasn't put on report, but will probably get a charge. Cordner is likely to be charged.

However, they both will be able to play with the early guilty plea. The incidents weren't bad enough to rub them out for this game.

Just got our tickets and confirmed we'll be heading out to the game, sorry in advance guys!

Any word on Cordner if he might miss the match?

We're currently on a 5 game losing streak against the Roosters in Sydney. We haven't beaten them there since Round 14, 2012.

Yes. I can confirm this first hand, the fuckers.

Taukeiaho is one that's likely going to be in trouble for a shoulder charge.

If we are smart our best options when kicking is either for the sideline or Tupou. This then limits the impact from Teddy and Fergo on kick returns. I would only target Fergo with high torpedos or grubbers were there is more chance he drops it and starts to second guess himself and come up with some brain snaps. If we can do this and dominate their forwards then we are in for a real chance.

And not a happy hunting ground for james Roberts against the roosters. Got towelled by Copley and Mitchell from memory.

Ive been at work.

So did any rooster players get injured or likely getting suspended?

Last edited:
Anyone know if Kerry is due back for next week? Be good if he’s not there. Also we will have had 3 days more rest so hopefully can turn up with more energy.

Sadly I've tipped against us for this one. We're coming off a good win, the Rorters a narrow shock loss, played at Allianz....Nah, no chance we don't lose.

During the week we'll find out Cummins is refereeing and it'll be beyond any doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Gaz
  • Wolfie
  • Hurrijo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • theshed
  • Broncos Maestro
  • lynx000
  • BroncosMan
  • Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
  • thenry
  • Donald Garner
  • Adammacca
  • winslow_wong
  • Manofoneway
  • Johnny92
  • vertigo
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 51 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.