/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

WTF happened to Capes after Origin

P.s. i fucking hate Parker commentating on Broncos games ... i'd prefer Brandy, that's how bad (likely salty) that Parker is.
I heard that they are suprised he is playing to be honest, that's how busted up he is. Hopefully no injuries and we can rest them more after origin next year.

Yeah I heard this but then why the hell did they keep picking him? He was missing like 6 tackles a game for the last 4-5 weeks. Just pick Hoskings, Piakura, or Robati 🤦‍♂️
Because it's an excuse for playing shit. You don't need to be fit to not drop the ball 4 times.

11 Missed tackles in one play.

Stags turned inside out and no mans land. Hosking lost in space and everyone else just pure lazy.

Disgusting but sums up the season in the end.

Staggs going for the strip, plays at the ball too much instead of the man. There are a few players in the side that do that, never fail to get bumped off and create a nice gap to run through.

Because it's an excuse for playing shit. You don't need to be fit to not drop the ball 4 times.
Maybe the biggest surprise of last night - given the conditions - was we made fewer handling errors than the Dragons. Capewell was the worst offender: 3. Selwyn only dropped it once. But he went arse over a lot. So did Te Maire. Not a good look for Selwyn's sponsor that he keeps going tits up in their shoes whenever there's a spot of moisture on the track.

I think the only correct answers at this point is a new coach. The chopping and changing of the spine late in to the season where we should be perfecting combinations has hammered our attack. We went from avg like 20 ppg to like 6. Defensively we’ve been shaky all year but bad habits showed up like an unwanted dm from an ex. Pieces exist once again just coaching and management have let us down again.

I think the only correct answers at this point is a new coach. The chopping and changing of the spine late in to the season where we should be perfecting combinations has hammered our attack. We went from avg like 20 ppg to like 6. Defensively we’ve been shaky all year but bad habits showed up like an unwanted dm from an ex. Pieces exist once again just coaching and management have let us down again.

I quit the Kevvie bashing a while ago after things started to look like they were turning around and from criticism from the likes of Foordy. But F that now.

This is a guy who has only got this job based on him being a former player, his coaching before he got here ranged from dreadful to deluded wishful thinking with Bradley fucking Stubbs and his chaleton for hire service.

Cam Smith quit after one tour under him as coach at the Maroons level and went to play for 3 more years - even refusing to go and mentor the hookers or contribute to KW's sessions in any way. Once Kevvie was gone from that roll, who re-appeared?

Kev might be good to get the culture back in the team, there's a place for him at the club - it's just not in the coaches box.

We need a ruthless, competitive, tactical coach who will rip shreds off players when it's needed. They made a big deal of Kev blowing up after the eels loss. Why? It's a rare event.

We need someone who is going to expect, nay, demand perfection. We need better, starting at the top.
I agree. This is the same fella that couldn’t find a spot for Billy Slater in the origin team. Need someone that can player mange and instil discipline off the field and not just on a training paddock.

Seeing a lot of comments like this today. After scrubbing the replay to the tries, it wasn't just Billy who got no love. Delouise got **** all as well.

Kevvie's claim to fame is having rebuilt the team spirit. None of it on show in the last six weeks.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Sproj
  • barker
  • davidp
  • Lurker
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.