Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

3. Jai Arrow
2. Jai Arrow
1. Jai Arrow

Only one who put his body on the line at all tonight. Last week we played touch footy in attack, this week in defence.

All our backs were terrible apart from oates. All our forwards were terrible apart from Moose. I thought our bench players at least had a bit of fight. Milf wasnt too bad considering he was behind a forward pack well beaten. Id seriously consider making quite a few changes next game. Too many turned up with the wrong attitude.
To be fair, Milford was extremely dangerous. How he seemed to attack when no one was going forward. Just proves this kid is going to be great.

Personally thought Milford was good and did all he really could.

Milford, Glenn, McGuire, Arrow, Ese'ese and Sims were all trying their guts out.

We just couldn't hold the ball or defend, especially down that right side.

We supposedly have an iron fist control over qld rugby league but why in the hell can't we find some monster powerful props? The eels backs were running all over us. We dropped so many ball because the eels were too powerful and we dropped out nuts. Pathetic display considering a top 2 spot was on offer and it was what now could be the last home game for the fans.

What a way to start the weekend.

Not too concerned over our prop stock for this season. TPJ and Offa are good. We missed them tonight. Fai is also injured.
We had to put two second-rowers in to replace our missing props, and we felt the difference. Next week we'll they'll probably be back.

Tone was set from the very first hit-up. I'm hoping Bennet has been flogging and torturing them all week and that's why we looked like shit all night. He likes to do it just before the finals and I seriously hope this is the case tonight. One positive- there's no way we can play worse than that.

I would love to see a team just walk off from a howler. It needs to stop

Me too, I often say this. The ref debacle will never end until a statement like this is made that can't be ignored or palmed off by Archer the gutless ****.

**** we're a good side. Despite having the worst game in many years we still managed to rack up 34 points. **** the usual haters who love it when we lose, you know you you are. If we didn't have the worst first half ever and didn't have to play catch-up football, we win that game easily. So hoping to play that scum in a finals match. We'll destroy them.

It's the loss we needed to have, but not the loss we deserved. We'll bounce back next week and then absolutely threaten the title. We're a well coached team of footballers who had an off night, nothing more nothing less. Bring on October.

Well written post and I couldn't agree more. All these ridiculous calls to to drop your halfback despite his first loss in said position and STILL scoring over 30, absolutely ridiculous. But seriously, in regard to the bolded bit...you have to be saying this in a Batman voice right??

While the eels played well everything went right for them tonight they did not beat us we beat ourselves. i dont think they will play us or another team again this season who will gift tries and possession anything remotely close to what they got tonight.

it was rather mind bogglying and simply amusing in the end

the most worrying thing for brad arthur and his men is they still let in over 30 points against a team playing that woefully.

Sims and Blair simply can't start together. Need to partner someone like Ese'ese or Ofahengaue with one of them so that we aren't on the back foot in the first 20.

I'd be writing the eulogy right now if we didn't have Bennett as coach. We can turn it around, but the way our senior blokes melted down after that (first) Blair **** up was disgraceful.

I really hope we get Lodge next year, we need a huge lunatic Fatfita like player in our pack.

Forget the 34 points, we know what the Broncos are capable of the football, conceding 30 points in the first half and then letting the Eels put on 22 in the second stanza was the headline.

It is what it is and I'm prepared to say whatever brief hope the Broncos had in 2017 is over.

That doesn't mean they'll go out in straight sets, that's for next week to decide but tonight exposed Brisbane for everything they are. They're show-ponies, not champions.

Positives:
- Milf having a serious dig all game despite his teammates best efforts to **** everything
- Not having to return the kickoff after the last try

Yep Milford was trying as hard as he could, was Thurston like his effort, chasing everybody.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.