Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

To be fair to Thaiday, his knock on was due to trying way to hard and he was seriously fired up

The way they came out of the sheds was timid, no aggression and so many mistakes. A telling point is Parras long kicking game was way better than ours. Some of the boys should be ashamed at the defensive efforts today too. We need to be on the front foot in defense not walking backwards. Hunt looked dangerous in attack but needed to just put the peddle down or have someone support him rather than always looking to offload. Our opportunities were on Jimmys side and we ket going Mogas way. The only positive was despite such poor field position we still managed to convert many of our opportunities.

While the eels played well everything went right for them tonight they did not beat us we beat ourselves. i dont think they will play us or another team again this season who will gift tries and possession anything remotely close to what they got tonight.

it was rather mind bogglying and simply amusing in the end

the most worrying thing for brad arthur and his men is they still let in over 30 points against a team playing that woefully.

Brad wasn't happy about that mate. I'd almost be more worried if I was an eels fan. They literally had every single thinking go their way and we played like school girls and we still put 30+ points on them. In fact did they turn us away once from their 20? I think we literally scored every time we got inside their 20

Brad wasn't happy about that mate. I'd almost be more worried if I was an eels fan. They literally had every single thinking go their way and we played like school girls and we still put 30+ points on them. In fact did they turn us away once from their 20? I think we literally scored every time we got inside their 20

Not the penalty count though. That was 10-2 in our favour.

The Broncos are still contenders if they can avoid playing Parra and Melb in the playoffs.

Forget the 34 points, we know what the Broncos are capable of the football, conceding 30 points in the first half and then letting the Eels put on 22 in the second stanza was the headline.

It is what it is and I'm prepared to say whatever brief hope the Broncos had in 2017 is over.

That doesn't mean they'll go out in straight sets, that's for next week to decide but tonight exposed Brisbane for everything they are. They're show-ponies, not champions.

Or, they have had the famous Bennett second preseason and are buggered and will peak at the right time.

Not the penalty count though. That was 10-2 in our favour.

Yeah 4 of those were in the one set back to back were they not? I don't think the penalties played any part in the game tonight to be honest

We all complain about how the ruck is policed and tonight was no different, the Eels really pushed the envelope, but you've got to deal with it come the finals.

There's no way a team receives a 10-2 penalty count, not unless they receive the pity penalties Brisbane received.

I for one am definitely not going to give up on this season. We can still win the premiership.

Fix our defence. Simples.

Our defence was meant to be what we have been working really hard on. 50 points conceded is abysmal attitude. Even the knights who are the spooners have showed more grit. It would be a massive turn around to win the gf now.

That's the spirit as misguided and unrealistic as it may seem.

Some of you guys are such fairweather fans. Yes, that was a shit performance tonight, but honestly, it's hardly the end-of-the world. We're still 2nd (Sharks beat Roosters), at worst 3rd (Roosters beat sharks) at the end of this round. How is that season over?

We haven't been amazing lately, but we're definitely still contenders. I'd rather get the shit beat out of us now so we're less arrogant and disrespectful to our opponents in games to come. We fully expected to win tonight. That is why as soon as we let those early tries in, we were so rattled. We thought we'd have it easy. At the very least we won't do that from here onwards.

**** me that was embarrassing

Active Now

• Skathen
  • NSW stables
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.