Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

They've lost Sutton too. There GF hopes are getting further away.

So at least it looks like someone in our team can kick a FG.

tumblr_mmjvexKoT71rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg

Souffs back row is pretty fucking terrible. Glenn Stewart is shit, Sutton is just decent. Turner is mediocre. They are really missing Ben Te'o, they really don't have any decent hole runners. Obviously missing Burger too, he was even more important than Inglis IMO.

What a fantastic win against a quality opponent who are the defending premiers, premiership contenders etc even though they were without their best player. Our attack and defence was sublime especially attack where we were turning goal line defence into attack (something we weren't doing in previous years). Milford deserved MOM award him along with Hunt just made the Rabbitohs halves look like amateurs.

We have not had such a better chance to win the premiership in years. Roosters, Cowboys, Souths and Melbourne have all got vital players injured, Bennett has been a success, Milford and Hunt have had great years, team high on confidence, team in form etc. Feel great but i'm still preparing for the worst I'm still taking it week by week and not thinking about a premiership.

I'm not taking all that much away from it, great win but remember that the Roosters lost their best prop and their halfback yet Maloney was made to look better than Milf and Hunt combined. Still along way to go.

The passing and running game is back. Some superb moves. Just loved watching what this team can do in attack and defence when it wants to. What a performance, by the team, and every individual in it. Real football by a real football team.

Anyone know if NZAU NRL League TV is still going? I would love more of that action!

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • cento
  • BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  • bert_lifts
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.