PRE-GAME [Round 26, 2024] Broncos vs Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that corey Parker can dish up injury excuses for the dolphins saying they have been without fleger, Marshall King etc. But not accept the same excuse for the Broncos?

By salary cap our outs this year have been enormous. Literally our highest paid players have all had significant stints on the sidelines this year. I don't understand how these commonetators can call it an excuse for one team but not another.
Because Parker is a massive flog

Him and his **** wife had this acreage up for sale around Mt Cotten. I drive past it everyday on my way home from work.
I was so tempted to go back one night and spray paint a dick & balls on their front wall.
Hahaha🤣🤣
Good idea
They wouldn’t need a number on the front then .
The postie and all delivery drivers would see the dick and balls and know that’s the Parker residence

Him and his **** wife had this acreage up for sale around Mt Cotten. I drive past it everyday on my way home from work.
I was so tempted to go back one night and spray paint a dick & balls on their front wall.
Nobody vandalises public property by drawing them anymore. Bring it back I say.

Same with the moon, somehow as a society we forgot them.

he lives around the corner from me ...am pretty good at painting dick & balls too

he lives around the corner from me ...am pretty good at painting dick & balls too

god bless you mr xxxx

- Cobbo was good after a 'standoff' - not sure what this means but sounds concerning

I think he’s talking about the stand down and just got the words mixed up.

This Parker hates the Broncos story doesn’t stack up. I read about the hated and venom so go read the articles and it’s Parker saying Broncos need to be fitter or missed too many tackles.

His radio show with Heals is 85% Broncos and I think Heals is harder on Broncos than Parker.

Last night he’s there at the captains’ function with all the other captains loving life and the Broncos.

I don’t think people actually read what he says because I’m yet to read any hatred.
It's his commentary not what he writes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Alec
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • Porthoz
  • Wolfie
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Dash
  • pagey
  • Galah
  • bert_lifts
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.