POST GAME [Round 26, 2024] Broncos vs Dolphins

Cam Smith felt the same way. The problem with Kevvie is that you can tell that he isn't confident in his positive attitude. It's like he is practising at home in the mirror "I'm a winner, we are winners, we have already won" after listening to some self-help tapes in the car on the drive home.

It comes across as inauthentic (because it is) and it's not hard to see he is only doing it because Bradley Stubbs sold him on it well. The players would see this, no doubt.
100% agreed.

And seeing snippets as punters on the outside... imagine how bad it is inhouse / amongst the NRL inner circle.

It wasn't outstandingly obvious until that origin series... remember when he wouldn't refer to the NSW team by name or something? ... He kept saying "the other mob" or something... it was deadset cringe.

His pressers have been wacko ever since IMHO, he's had some really weird takes in pressers, even when we have won. He'd say the strangest shit.

100% agreed.

And seeing snippets as punters on the outside... imagine how bad it is inhouse / amongst the NRL inner circle.

It wasn't outstandingly obvious until that origin series... remember when he wouldn't refer to the NSW team by name or something? ... He kept saying "the other mob" or something... it was deadset cringe.

His pressers have been wacko ever since IMHO, he's had some really weird takes in pressers, even when we have won. He'd say the strangest shit.
Billy was good too.

Cam Smith felt the same way. The problem with Kevvie is that you can tell that he isn't confident in his positive attitude. It's like he is practising at home in the mirror "I'm a winner, we are winners, we have already won" after listening to some self-help tapes in the car on the drive home.

It comes across as inauthentic (because it is) and it's not hard to see he is only doing it because Bradley Stubbs sold him on it well. The players would see this, no doubt.
What do you mean about Cam Smith?

Thanks for the visual...I'm envisioning the end scene of Boogie Nights but it's Kevie standing there in his Broncos jersey. "I'm a big bright shinning star"

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Aldo
  • Battler
  • Mr Fourex
  • Brocko
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Old Mate
  • Scorchie
  • The True King
  • BruiserMk1
  • rj9
  • Dexter
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.