10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Born in Ashfield, NSW. Moved to Newcastle at a young age played his junior footy there.

He is a Blue.

Not sure why Raiders are fuming we poached him. They stole him from Newcastle.

Poach him?I thought they released him so they could but Junior Paulo.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Poach him?I thought they released him so they could but Junior Paulo.
TPJ signed in January. Paulo in March before getting an immediate release later.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
U18's does.

He was selected for the U20's NSW pathway camp in 2013.

I think Gorden Tallis and Billy Moore played for NSW under 19's or something when they are juniors.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
So.. who has bought tickets and is looking forward to what will be the jumping-off point for our finals campaign?

Not to count our chickens, but the fact that we might be hosting a home final after this is also pretty sweet considering our situation not that long ago.

Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup

NRL Player
Mar 21, 2016
Cameron Smiths on news still bleating about Milfs milk. Seriously.

Well Chooks might be coming to spoil the party but we have plenty of bouncers.
Pretty confident we can pile on the points for Cozza.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
really? How pathetic. What is he saying?

1472487902.jpg

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
I'm surprised Smith is carrying on so much, with the amount of well constructed penalties he gets his side he should be like "well played Milf, well played". I'm also liking the fact the Milf is crafty like that, and to pull that shit on the Storm of all teams!! Good on him

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
really? How pathetic. What is he saying?

He actually said that we didn't play within "the spirit of the game". But yeah he was having a good old whinge.

Last edited:
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
He actually said that we didn't play within the "the spirit of the game". But yeah he was having a good old whinge.

Ha ha. What a deluded wanker.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Cameron Smith says officials have an obligation to referee the game properly

MELBOURNE Storm skipper Cameron Smith has made an impassioned plea to NRL referees for consistency and to watch for acts committed “against the spirit of the game” during finals.

The minor premiership will be decided on Saturday night when Storm meets second-placed Cronulla in a final-round blockbuster at AAMI Park.
Smith momentarily lost his cool during last Friday night’s loss to Brisbane, when referee Ashley Klein blew a penalty against Felise Kaufusi in the second half.
From dummy half, Bronco Anthony Milford drew a penalty by pelting the ball at a motionless Kaufusi — who had just completed a tackle — on the ground.
Smith has called on the whistleblowers to not be fooled by staging and antics.
“(There were) some things in our game the other night which I think most people would say was playing against the spirit of the game,” Smith said.
“But the referee has an obligation to referee the game properly, too. The players will get away with it if the referees keep giving them opportunities to do so.
“Look, it is unfortunate, but we can only control what we do on the field. We’ll let the referees worry about their job.”.”

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

Last edited:
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
He actually said that we didn't play within the "the spirit of the game". But yeah he was having a good old whinge.

well then apparently grapple tackles, chicken wing (and other [FONT=arial, sans-serif]Jujutsu holds that are designed to hurt people enough to tap out) and cheating the salary cap for an extended period of time are all within the spirt of the game ... interesting[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• barker
  • RolledOates
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • mitch222
  • Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncos4life
  • Lurker
  • Old Mate
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.