PRE-GAME Round 26 - Cowboys vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
because Moga is an incredibly poor defender ... decent centers continually burn him. he will a massive liability in the finals.

Opacic doesn't have the size of Moga, but is a far better defensive player and is also far better at using his winger

Pros and cons for both. I just don't see the point changing now for someone who hasn't even played 1st grade this year. You can't tell opacic is going to win us games!

Pros and cons for both. I just don't see the point changing now for someone who hasn't even played 1st grade this year. You can't tell opacic is going to win us games!

he may not win us games ... but he won't lose us games either...

I can't say the same for Moga

He has played isc all year, i think it would be silly to put him in 1 game out from the finals. For all the cons moga has there are just as many pros. You can't change combinations now it's to late .

He hasnt played ISC all year, he missed a fair chunk of games recovering from his dounle shoulder surgery. Cant see how it would disrupt combinations when Tom has played with Milf, Glenn, and Oates on the left side last year, and so would Kahu if we put him there.

What are Mogas many other pros over our other options at left center? I can only really think of his ability to make meters. The rest of his game is no better than anyone elses here who plays left center.

Sorry mate but our pack is small already. We don't need Arrow starting and making it even smaller.

It's simple for me.
Kahu in for mead
Joe in for arrow
Pangi in for Jayden
Why do you think Arrow is small? he's 189 Cm and well over 100kg

Sims out for season with fractured arm.

Time for Ese'ese or Ofahengaue to start.

Sims has a fractured Ulna ... needs surgery out for 6 weeks.

with Sims out, i would definitely move McGuire to prop and start Arrow at lock

Needed a proper break not a fracture. Breaks heal a lot quicker.
Moose might need to go to the front row in games now. Ese'ese can start with Ofa, TPJ and Arrow off the bench. We are looking very thin in the forwards department now though

My side would look something like this:

1 Boyd
2 Oates
3 Roberts
4 Moga
5 Kahu/Opacic
6 Milford
7 Marshall
8 Ese'Ese
9 Hunt
10 Blair
11 Glenn
12 Gillett
13 McGuire

14 Thaiday
15 Arrow
16 Ofengahue
17 Pangai Jr.

My side would look something like this:

1 Boyd
2 Oates
3 Roberts
4 Moga
5 Kahu/Opacic
6 Milford
7 Marshall
8 Ese'Ese
9 Hunt
10 Blair
11 Glenn
12 Gillett
13 McGuire

14 Thaiday
15 Arrow
16 Ofengahue
17 Pangai Jr.

If Kahu is out, we need to have Isaako as the winger as he can goal kick well.

Other than that I like the forward pack and bench.

Can't see Kodi losing his spot in the 7 and definitely not out of the 17.

If Kahu is out, we need to have Isaako as the winger as he can goal kick well.

even if Isaako played, i doubt Bennett gives him the goal kicking duties. he usually prefers that rookies worry about their own game instead of taking on the extra responsibility.

He hasnt played ISC all year, he missed a fair chunk of games recovering from his dounle shoulder surgery. Cant see how it would disrupt combinations when Tom has played with Milf, Glenn, and Oates on the left side last year, and so would Kahu if we put him there.

What are Mogas many other pros over our other options at left center? I can only really think of his ability to make meters. The rest of his game is no better than anyone elses here who plays left center.

He hasn't played 1st grade this year, moga has played the whole season. How many games did he play last year? Obviously Bennett thinks moga is the better option , so it doesn't matter what you and i think .

It seems like the obvious choice to put McGuire to prop. But why do I get the feeling Thaiday gets thrown in there...

The only changes Bennett will make is Ofahengaue and TPJ to come back in for Su'A and Arrow. Kahu to replace Mead if he returns.

If Kahu doesn't return, Mead will retain his spot.

It's too late in the season to start changing things around, unfortunately.

The only changes Bennett will make is Ofahengaue and TPJ to come back in for Su'A and Arrow. Kahu to replace Mead if he returns.

If Kahu doesn't return, Mead will retain his spot.

It's too late in the season to start changing things around, unfortunately.

He has a forced change with Sims injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Dash
  • Jedhead
  • Lurker
  • Pablo
  • Culhwch
  • Gaz
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • sooticus
  • Manofoneway
  • TimWhatley
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dreaglor
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.