PRE-GAME Round 26 - Cowboys vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a forced change with Sims injury

Then Arrow stays on the bench.

But there won't be any move from McGuire. Offa will likely start.

Obviously Bennett thinks moga is the better option , so it doesn't matter what you and i think .

better close down the forum then ... if our opinions are only allowed to match Bennetts no point discussing anything

Everybody be cheering for the Sharks, and not a bad word spoken ! If they win, we get to stay second...
Hell no... need to be on the roosters if they win guaranteed top 4

I'm loving the McGuire to prop Arrow to lock suggestion, but unfortunately it won't happen. Offa was playing very well before his suspension, so I imagine he'll slot straight back in as a starter.

He hasn't played 1st grade this year, moga has played the whole season. How many games did he play last year? Obviously Bennett thinks moga is the better option , so it doesn't matter what you and i think .

You still havent said what all these pros of his are though.

Bennett is playing Moga because he earned the shirt, no matter what the reason and has done well enough to keep it. That doesnt necessarily mean he rates him higher, he just rewards players who keep doing the job, and rightly so imo.

Tom played 8 games for us last year, pretty much all with injury, and managed 4 tries. We havent seen really what he is fully capable of in first grade yet either.

Im not sayjng he is the messiah or anything, we wont suddenly improve as a team massivley if Tom Opacic suddenly becomes our left center, but id be pretty certain we wouldnt lose a lot, if anything if he played instead of Moga, and we wouldnt have these huge holes big enough for George Rose to run through if he played there instead of Moga. I dont buy for a second we would lose out as currently our established left side combinations dont work that great in defence.

Then Arrow stays on the bench.

But there won't be any move from McGuire. Offa will likely start.
I'm hoping for Ese to start... offa and TPJ have been huge for us off the bench and provide great balance of impact and offloads vs solid all round work rate and defensive efficiency. Ese off the bench is 2 high impact forwards and Arrow. Compared to two workers and TPJ.

I think Ese is better suited against the initial exchanges compared to offa and arrow (@ prop) as well

Really like to see knik take on the line and pop those short balls. What's happened to the play where he put props through gaps with his short ball? This is his game for now and should stick to it.

Really like to see knik take on the line and pop those short balls. What's happened to the play where he put props through gaps with his short ball? This is his game for now and should stick to it.
It was an off game for him, give the kid a break.

Hell no... need to be on the roosters if they win guaranteed top 4

I'd rather our destiny be in our own hands. If we lose to a depleted cowboys side next week we sure as hell don't deserve to be in the top 4

Niko hasn't played good in his last 3 games he's been non existent. He is meant to be a major part in our team, he needs to step up fast.
I would have Ese'Ese to start back at prop he's done the job before. That leaves Offa and TPJ to get there impact off the bench again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Culhwch
  • Redux
  • Ffs...
  • Stix
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • broncsgoat
  • Santa
  • john1420
  • Xzei
  • kman
  • johnny plath
  • Big Del
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.