Suncorp Stadium

Thursday
Night
19:50

Storm

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the trend of us being flat after a week's rest doesn't continue next week..

Well he's not a #7 but we've found someone to take over DCE as Queensland captain.

Not sure if it's been mentioned by the last member mail confirmed the minor premiership would be presented post game if we win.

I don't understand any of this talk that we want to avoid (insert team name here), do not understand it at all. For the first time since perhaps 2000, I am going in to games scared of absolutely no one. I also think every other team is absolutely terrified of us. We are winning comfortably playing well, we are winning comfortably playing poorly, every single team will be scared of what we can do if we play at our best.

We'll take whoever wants to come against us and get flogged. Bring on (insert team name here), don't care who it is.

And to hammer home the point, this side will beat Melbourne this week too.
This. With bells on.

Well he's not a #7 but we've found someone to take over DCE as Queensland captain.

View attachment 23766

I gathered you were a gun at digital image manipulation... just wasn't sure what industry.

Let's see. Can you make Kev's moobs bigger? Then I'm happy to lock in a guess! :)

Not sure if it's been mentioned by the last member mail confirmed the minor premiership would be presented post game if we win.

awesome ... i'll stick around to see that

Just a dozen or so of my all-time favourite Broncos in that squad...

Darren Smith - 23 tries. Black Pearl - 20. WTF????
I remember D. Smith as a second rower's body in the centres - impossible to tackle, but not in Renouf's class.

I'm... lost here.

I was 1 nearly 2 of the 1998 season I am glad Kevvie is bring back the old school broncos for the current team teaching them what the team should be. Hopefully the baby broncos make us proud tomorrow night

Darren Smith - 23 tries. Black Pearl - 20. WTF????
I remember D. Smith as a second rower's body in the centres - impossible to tackle, but not in Renouf's class.

I'm... lost here.

He was a great centre - didn't have Renouf's speed but knew where to be and how to get over from close to the line. Great defender too. Very well rounded footballer, still one of my top ten Broncos.

He was a great centre - didn't have Renouf's speed but knew where to be and how to get over from close to the line. Great defender too. Very well rounded footballer, still one of my top ten Broncos.
Very very good at the fundamentals .
Rarely made a mistake . Competitor . I watched him from his days at Easts Tigers .

Extended bench is down to Te Kura and Leota - I think we'll be seeing both of them debut tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• davidp
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  • Nerd
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • lynx000
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • NSW stables
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Mister Wright
  • Financeguy
  • Painin the Haas
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.