POST GAME [Round 27, 2024] Broncos vs Storm

.Kevin running carrigan into the ground this year

Only 2 weeks ago Patty was bragging he was the only one doing full training while others were resting .
Can`t have it both ways .

This sums up how seriously they took us:

One for the record books: this was our biggest final round thrashing of all time.

Saw this footage and made me sad for him just the way he’s gone out. No statement from the club announcing he’s leaving, no mention of it being his last game and for the fans to celebrate him. Just nothing. Ridiculous.

If they wanted to honour him they wouldn't have thrown him to the wolves in that shitshow of a game.

Billy’s not going anywhere and will be starting every fucking week next year. This joint is almost a bigger rabble it was with seibold Maybe we should get Brad Arthur as an assistant and get his boys in also. In saying that the youngest one looks like a decent player
If we get BA for 26 we prob get Moses too.

Speaking about the game......

Was the ref right to go back a play or 2 (how many was it) and award us a penalty for the late hit on sailor? What is the rule there?

For the record I don't believe it was late at all but that's a different argument.

Was the ref right to go back a play or 2 (how many was it) and award us a penalty for the late hit on sailor? What is the rule there?

For the record I don't believe it was late at all but that's a different argument.
It wasn’t because it was late it was because it was high and forceful to the head. They will go back on those occasions.

Happens all the time but usually only if it's a sin bin.. it would've happened last week when Reyno was hit by Kaufusi... I'm pretty sure play went on for a few more tackles and then they pulled it back.

Even Suaalii's shot on Walsh was penalised and sent a few tackles after he caved his face in

If you want a worse example there was magic round in about 2021 where TPJ was binned for a tackle that happened tackle 2 inside the 30m, but the penalty wasn't awarded until after manly kicked it and we defused the bomb inside our own 20m... both teams had to walk back about 70m upfield for the penalty

Am I mistaken or did I hear the ref on the microphone say something about playing an advantage?

Saw this footage and made me sad for him just the way he’s gone out. No statement from the club announcing he’s leaving, no mention of it being his last game and for the fans to celebrate him. Just nothing. Ridiculous.

Well Corey didn't exactly announce his retirement or anything. And to be honest, Corey has always fucked the club around and only dealt with his contract after the seasons finished so I guess the clubs taking the exact same stance.

Well done oatesy 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 some great memories unfortunately the club couldn’t give 2 *****
Loyal to the end of this shitshow

I've stopped watching Melbourne games for a few years now. 2 rounds a year down the drain.

If Melbourne Storm finish above Brisbane in 2025, I think I'm going to just lean into it, swallow the hate, and get a membership and just watch their games. Might be the only way to make this sport watchable.

Its embarrassing on the part of the Broncos really that they havent even discussed anything with him if he is staying or going.

Active Now

• phoenix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Rambstien
  • leon.bott
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Financeguy
  • Foordy
  • MrMoore
  • Skyblues87
  • mitch222
  • Pablo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.