POST GAME [Round 27, 2024] Broncos vs Storm

But Kevvie said we’ll be playing finals…… I don’t get it.

As for you Billy, it’s been totally necessary and deserved criticism. No improvements from any technical or tactical play whatsoever.

I honestly can’t see how he can survive this. Unless he’s got photos of the boards Christmas party from last year in inappropriate scenes. Lol

Oh well, time to hit my head with a hammer again.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

This club is fucking rotten.

There is no culture, there is nothing. It’s an empty news corp shell.
They refuse to actually put things in place to create a team, scouting, couching, fitness, systems. Nothing it’s a dog and pony show that generates clicks.

Nothing but a front.

In all seriousness, I think that's the worst Broncos performance I can remember. And I've only missed a handful of games since Wally Lewis was captain.

I can't recall another game where the opposition were just fucking around and laughing between themselves while racking up 50. That was beyond humiliation. It was being treated as a practice game.

Kevvie, just resign.
Don’t forget about the one where Hughes admitted he didn’t score and they gave it to him anyway…

I'm an Oates fan. But all year he has shown that he's just lost too much pace to defend as a winger anymore. Karapani is an inexperienced player and any game time would be good experience for next year.

If they wanted to give him a last game he should have come off the bench as a back rower in the place of that dud Baker.
Did Baker play this game?!
Huh……interesting.

playing full strength for nothing game, even Bellamy has things to learn.

Should of rested half of what he did against cowboys at most, is he that scared of a flight that is 3 hours longer that much??

Did he announce his retirement? He was in tears walking off the field 😢
Not formally, but the Ch9 commentary team did on his behalf. Right at the start of the game.

Fatty vautin as painful as it is listening to his pathetic jokes actually spoke sense for once , no twice saying we basically need a clean out starting from the top and that the storm don’t have flashy forwards just blokes that run hard and tackle hard

In all seriousness, I think that's the worst Broncos performance I can remember. And I've only missed a handful of games since Wally Lewis was captain.

I can't recall another game where the opposition were just fucking around and laughing between themselves while racking up 50. That was beyond humiliation. It was being treated as a practice game.

Kevvie, just resign.
100% agree I'm all for Dekevolution.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Culhwch
  • Skyblues87
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Shane Tronc
  • Bucking Beads
  • johnny plath
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.