PRE-GAME [Round 3, 2022] Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home game with Reynolds first at Suncorp. The crowd should be bonkers and the boys will hopefully be frothing at the bit to get out there and get into the Cows. I am a bias prick so naturally I think we have them beat all over the park and am hopeful these muppets will take the trial serious and see themselves walking over us.

We must dominate them in the forwards, grind them into dust. A victory there will demoralize them. Townsend is the second priority demolition target, he is the key to their kicking game and must be shut down early. Then turn the focus onto dominating Tommy, he must be humiliated and destroyed. If Townsend is under pressure and taken out of the game, Tommy will not be able to handle it and will succumb to his destruction. I want to see coach Payton melting down in the box, ready to punch his way into the change room at half time.

Kev needs to get into them and make Suncorp a place no one wants to enter. I am sick of hearing players saying they love playing at Suncorp. It's built on a graveyard, so lets turn it into one full time.

ps I hate the Cows more than any team since 2015.
Yea I was more forgiving while Thurston was their, but now **** them!

I was there at that game. My first grand final. Was on the side Hunt dropped it, and Thurston kicked it through... 😞

I hope we kill them all!!!

With this jersey representing the great team of 92 which Kevie and Alf were key figures in the passion and pride this week will be through the roof you'd imagine and having the Pearl and the likes roaming around I'm expecting it to rub off on the boys and they'll be up for this one.

Won’t see many members caps.
They didn’t hand them out to members this year. Have to buy them. Unless your a corporate member that is. Clearly Mum and Dad members not that important to them anymore or so it seems.
But I’ll be going just the same - never miss the game against the Cows

Should've paid the $40 :)

Kevvie with Cameron Smith:

He keeps talking up James' talk out there, so I imagine he is in the team for the foreseeable future.

Does anyone else find it weird how CSmith is saying things like "We did play like a Broncos team" ?

He keeps talking up James' talk out there, so I imagine he is in the team for the foreseeable future.
i think he's got a specific role and that seems to be tightening up the ruck in that middle period , and obviously Kevvie sees that it's working so why not i guess .
I'm sure once flegler is back things might change but it will be a welcome headache.

Joey Johns commenting on Reynolds "Rugby league needs the Broncos going well, we need them strong, especially with the Dolphins coming into the premiership in 2023." Maybe the penny has dropped in Sydney.

Don't hold your breath though.

He keeps talking the same talking points in every interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • Rambstien
  • johnny plath
  • Lozza
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Aldo
  • Robboi_321
  • Gaz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • heartly87
  • Morepudding
  • Foordy
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.