PRE-GAME [Round 3, 2022] Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Staggs will have a blinder. Other wise brenko should get a shot

We have the more flexible bench. Ref aint too bad either.

I am so excited to have broke my losing streak this past Sunday. So much so that we are heading north for this weekend's game. Haven't been to Scumcorp in at least 4 years. Is it still a plethora of fans decked out in their 7XL Bronco jerseys? I guess I'll find out. Hope to see some of you bastages there.

I am so excited to have broke my losing streak this past Sunday. So much so that we are heading north for this weekend's game. Haven't been to Scumcorp in at least 4 years. Is it still a plethora of fans decked out in their 7XL Bronco jerseys? I guess I'll find out. Hope to see some of you bastages there.
Won’t see many members caps.
They didn’t hand them out to members this year. Have to buy them. Unless your a corporate member that is. Clearly Mum and Dad members not that important to them anymore or so it seems.
But I’ll be going just the same - never miss the game against the Cows

Payten has revealed that the CHOSE Townsend over Reynolds.

He went to Sydney and spoke to both Reynolds and Townsend and decided on Townsend.

ARey's manager has confirmed the Cowboys never tabled an offer.

We really should do something nice for Payten to thank him for his stupidity ... I know, let's give his Cowgirls a hiding on Sunday

I love this, the idiots up there just keep giving our team more and more ammunition. I hope the Coss get absolutely belted. This is even more of a grudge match.

Payten has revealed that the CHOSE Townsend over Reynolds.

He went to Sydney and spoke to both Reynolds and Townsend and decided on Townsend.

ARey's manager has confirmed the Cowboys never tabled an offer.

We really should do something nice for Payten to thank him for his stupidity ... I know, let's give his Cowgirls a hiding on Sunday
DaFuq.....Was he drunk or high?!!!

A Sunday game at Lang park against the cows will see the crowd nudge the 40 k mark. How refreshing to go into agame knowing we have at least turned the corner.

The end of last season and the beginning of this season has convinced me that we have indeed at last turned the corner.

Our experienced players will ensure we maintain these gritty standards and will also ensure out heads don’t go down at our first loss.

Mind you I’m not saying we can’t go through the season undefeated 😀

A Sunday game at Lang park against the cows will see the crowd nudge the 40 k mark. How refreshing to go into agame knowing we have at least turned the corner.

The end of last season and the beginning of this season has convinced me that we have indeed at last turned the corner.

Our experienced players will ensure we maintain these gritty standards and will also ensure out heads don’t go down at our first loss.

That is the main thing that I think we all wanted to see, and what they have shown in the first two games. Some fortitude and resilience. If you don't drop your heads and let the score blow out, even if you aren't playing that well, you give yourself a chance of still winning if you keep it tight.

Home game with Reynolds first at Suncorp. The crowd should be bonkers and the boys will hopefully be frothing at the bit to get out there and get into the Cows. I am a bias prick so naturally I think we have them beat all over the park and am hopeful these muppets will take the trial serious and see themselves walking over us.

We must dominate them in the forwards, grind them into dust. A victory there will demoralize them. Townsend is the second priority demolition target, he is the key to their kicking game and must be shut down early. Then turn the focus onto dominating Tommy, he must be humiliated and destroyed. If Townsend is under pressure and taken out of the game, Tommy will not be able to handle it and will succumb to his destruction. I want to see coach Payton melting down in the box, ready to punch his way into the change room at half time.

Kev needs to get into them and make Suncorp a place no one wants to enter. I am sick of hearing players saying they love playing at Suncorp. It's built on a graveyard, so lets turn it into one full time.

ps I hate the Cows more than any team since 2015.

276988443 10159629634139631 3910369792756588033 n

We are 100% going undefeated this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Reds2011
  • Dexter
  • Santa
  • Waynesaurus
  • heartly87
  • Gaz
  • Stix
  • Strop
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fozz
  • NSW stables
  • broncsgoat
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  • Robboi_321
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.