PRE-GAME Round 3 - Broncos vs Bulldogs

I've renewed my KAYO subscription for this. Please boys, show some ticker.
I'm tossing up over this myself lol. I dont have fox and its not on 9.

$25 to watch the Broncs maybe win or maybe lose. Ouch.

Might just listen to the radio.

any reason why we cant be doing to the Dogs what the Raiders are doing to the Warriors?
The Raiders weren't coached by an imbecile for the past two years?

I'm tossing up over this myself lol. I dont have fox and its not on 9.

$25 to watch the Broncs maybe win or maybe lose. Ouch.

Might just listen to the radio.
I feel ya. I figured I'll use it for more games this season. No matter how badly they play, or how much they hurt me, I will always watch and support.

I feel ya. I figured I'll use it for more games this season. No matter how badly they play, or how much they hurt me, I will always watch and support.
This is true. When push comes shove and a decision has to be made - I will not miss the game. Signed up again. Cheers Brett.

lol this aged well. There is every chance that we will do exactly that.
It goes to prove how significant it can be to be down to 14 players though. Paints our loss to Parra in a different light.

Raiders up 25-6, outscored 28-6 thereafter against the Warriors.

I think Kayo is only $5 a month if you're a Telstra customer, but don't hold me to that.

I could believe it's been discussed and a consensus reached without Milford being informed. I think Milford has probably known for quite some time that he's unlikely to be offered a new deal for anything like what he has been receiving.

You would expect all options will have been discussed. He wont get anything near his current deal i agree.

Milford and Croft. It wasn't a great game from them.

Milford was all over the place. It looked like he wasn't putting any thought into what he was going to do. He wasn't applying much pressure. He wasn't very creative with the ball for the most part. He made over 100 running metres, but they were nothing runs. Easily read by the defence. Too much sideways movement.

Croft, he was at least playing more direct than Milford, but much like Milford, he wasn't doing much with the ball. He was Hunt like in his ability to use our right side. Put in a couple of nothing kicks.

But because the Broncos won, they both will get another chance next week.

Speed Machines Clock Over 1000 Metres In Single Game

The Brisbane Broncos’ outside backs together racked up an incredible 1,025 running metres in the win over the Bulldogs. Coach Kevin Walters’ instructions to his wingers Xavier Coates and David Mead, centres Herbie Farnworth and Tesi Niu, and fullback Jamayne Isaako were to help take some of the load off their forwards on a hot afternoon at Suncorp Stadium. And they responded in kind. Normally anything in excess of 100 meters run is a good day’s work, but the five Brisbane outside backs averaged in excess of 200 meters each from 87 runs between them, led by Farnworth with a game-high 269 running meters and three line breaks.

Winger David Mead, who racked up 208 run metres for the afternoon, explained:

“That was the game plan, to get our hands on the ball as much as we can and help the middle (forwards) out. It was a hot afternoon so we were just trying to get out there and help the boys as much as we could. It feels really good to get the win especially after the last two games where we didn’t compete the way that we wanted to. It was end-to-end footy there at some stages with a few errors thrown in But both teams fought really hard and it was just good to come up with the win and keep the opposition to zero.”

Speed Machines Clock Over 1000 Metres In Single Game

The Brisbane Broncos’ outside backs together racked up an incredible 1,025 running metres in the win over the Bulldogs. Coach Kevin Walters’ instructions to his wingers Xavier Coates and David Mead, centres Herbie Farnworth and Tesi Niu, and fullback Jamayne Isaako were to help take some of the load off their forwards on a hot afternoon at Suncorp Stadium. And they responded in kind. Normally anything in excess of 100 meters run is a good day’s work, but the five Brisbane outside backs averaged in excess of 200 meters each from 87 runs between them, led by Farnworth with a game-high 269 running meters and three line breaks.

Winger David Mead, who racked up 208 run metres for the afternoon, explained:

“That was the game plan, to get our hands on the ball as much as we can and help the middle (forwards) out. It was a hot afternoon so we were just trying to get out there and help the boys as much as we could. It feels really good to get the win especially after the last two games where we didn’t compete the way that we wanted to. It was end-to-end footy there at some stages with a few errors thrown in But both teams fought really hard and it was just good to come up with the win and keep the opposition to zero.”

Great to see all our tries were scored by our backs. I hope this trend continues - spreading the ball where we have real strike on both sides. It's the only way we have any hope of beating the Storm and the other top sides.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Cavalo
  • Reds2011
  • ezpz
  • Aldo
  • Gaz
  • Robboi_321
  • maddo
  • LGH
  • simplythebest
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • sooticus
  • bert_lifts
  • mrtij
  • Broncosarethebest
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.